1. S

Selling: WTS UL Corrosive attack nanochip 4

Item has been sold
  2. S

Selling: Wts s.i. Hk110

(Sold) tier 0.9 SB/BO TT +110
  3. S

Question on the legality of log readers

I've seen a post saying any log-reader is legal to implement but I haven't found an official answer. And if you guys have one please post a link. So I wanted to ask assuming I want to make a software that reads chat logs and - plays a sound when it determines that somebody is selling sweat at...
  4. S

Do you feel your overall loot returns have improved significantly?

I'm just a bit curious to see how the poll numbers gonna match that stated "upwards to 98%"
  5. S

Info: How to make money in Entropia Universe (newcomers edition)

I'm a free player for quite some time. There's a bunch of methods to freeplay tho even in rookie chat you will rarely see other methods except first two. I tried to make a compliation of methods how to "obtain ingame currency by ingame means" that are available to newcomers and a bit more...
  6. S

Info: Attributes and their influence on skill gain test

I've read many topics around here and there about what exactly do attributes do but haven't found any good information on that subject. There was a rumor that higher attributes means higher skill gains but haven't seen any statistics as a proof. A small test on that might be nice and here it is...
  7. S

Tested something. Have question

I performed a simple test using maxed TT finder step 1: Find a claim step 2: let it expire step 3: triple drop around 1m of the position of expired claim Result: NRF Question: can finders miss a claim while it still there?
Back