Search results

1. Alice In Kairos

Question: Mining and cutting wood

Hi there again! (I hope you don't get tired of all of my questions :confused:) Yesterday I killed like 1'5k punnies and I wanted to do another thing for relaxing myself and then I thought of Mining and cutting wood. First of all, according to hunting, in the time my ZX sincadus have to be...
  2. Alice In Kairos

Help: Events for newbs!

Hello Entropians!!! I hope you like to know that I'm enjoying the game thanks to my mentor and other people that are currently helping me out a lot. I am lvl 3 pistoler already!!! :wtg: I have been reading the events forum for a couple of days but there is a lot of information that I still...
  3. Alice In Kairos

Help: Mentor for Alice!

Hello community! How are you all doing? My name is Alice and my avatar is called Schatzy Von Kairos. I've been reading about this game for more than two weeks and after that I decided to jump on it and enjoy this beautiful and sweet world (Argonauts are not that sweet tho :( ). After my...
  4. Alice In Kairos

Help: Gold Starter Pack unlocks more avatar creation options

Hello Entropia citizens! I'm new to the universe and about to buy a Gold Starter pack since (as long as I've read) is the better one in order to the items we get from it. I would like to ask you WHEN shall I buy the pack since I want to unlock the avatar creation options that are currently...
Back