Search results

1. Princess Zarnia

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback: Mining finders not working properly when dropping probes. Description: Current: After a claim is found, you can't continue mining for additional finds. You need to mine up a found claim first and then continue. Suggested: Allow finders to continue mining after...
  2. Princess Zarnia

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

sign me up please. :) sign me up please..:)
  3. Princess Zarnia

Does anyone know what mobs on Ark drop Perseus armor?. Scoria doesn't anymore....

Hi. Simple question looking for a simple answer. Since Scoria no longer drop Perseus armor, what mobs do? Entropiawiki doesn't have any information. I will post on the Ark forum also but most ppl seem to look and use the PlanetCalypso forum more for current information. Thanks for any helpful...
  4. Princess Zarnia

Buying: Buying: Accelerative Matrix Component II

Ok. Thanks for looking Photon. I will be off for the rest of today but I will be on tomorrow. PZ
  5. Princess Zarnia

Buying: Buying: Robot Thermal Sensor

Thanks for letting me know Hijacker. Do you know if there are any other mobs that drop it besides the "beacon mission"? Or did you mean stop dropping for all mobs in EU? Entropiawiki only lists the beacon mission as a source but Entropiawiki only has what players post on it and its not 100%...
  6. Princess Zarnia

Hi Photon. Thanks for responding. I am trying to craft a Ziplex A series finder and they all need those two components I have posted here on the forum.. the accelerative matrix component II and the robot thermal sensor. I really like using the A series but without those two things in addition...
  7. Princess Zarnia

Buying: Buying: Robot Thermal Sensor

Like my other post, these are very hard to find. Entropiawiki says it drops very often for the 'Beacon Mission". Since I mainly focus on mining, I really don't invest that much in hunting missions. So, if you are doing this mission and find this item in your loot, I need about 30 of them. Thx...
  8. Princess Zarnia

These have been very difficult for me to find. I need about 20 total. They were dropping with the Akbal robots but they don't anymore from what I was told. Entropiawiki says Neconu Young still drop them. If you hunt neconu and find these in your drop from them, let me know and we can work out a...
  9. Princess Zarnia

Question: Anyone else having problems with graphics after last update?

Yep. Sometimes my finder wont allow me to select ores or ematters. Sometimes the time to log in is 2X-3X longer than usual. Sometimes,I keep getting bounced of game. Sometimes I can't use the tp to move to another location. So, yes...a little of everything for me.:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  10. Princess Zarnia

Can someone explain in simple terms what "multipliers" are in getting a HOF?

I have asked this question from people I know who have been in the game for years and no one so far has been able to give a clear answer to this question. I'm currently a lvl 35 miner and I have had some HOF's within the range deposit size of a tower but not enough to go over 4K to get the...
  11. Princess Zarnia

Just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed....

For those people who are posting for the question/issue of weapon use/mobs hitting harder, thanks for the added input. i will be checking into those within the next few weeks and see if any of the ideas/suggestions improve my game play. :)
  12. Princess Zarnia

Hi Ace. I do agreeably disagree. I actually did my "checking into things" for about six months prior to the beginning of this post. Not all are recorded on the HOF list but I'm not trying to be raise upset. My"research" was done in HELL mostly but also on FOMA. It's not something I kept written...
  13. Princess Zarnia

:).. Lots of helpful info added here. From the facts that I had, the HOF list was supposed to include all the top 100 HOF's in mining/hunting/crafting/instances. Outside of the responses on this thread, I understood that claims all had an expiration period so now I know that mining towers are...
  14. Princess Zarnia

Good to know, Haruto. I still have to get a mining tower to know that....At lvl 33 miner, I am hoping soon. ).. Just noticed your 2nd sentence. Understand, the point and question is not regarding the miners of the mining towers themselves..it's that all mining globals and HOFs are supposed to...
  15. Princess Zarnia

Thanks for all the imput everyone. I have checked my settings in the past but its been done often enough that I am very sure its not the problem but I will recheck them. LangeTobias, its not hard to support anything I have written about. All you have to do is visit HELL, mostly the creeper...
  16. Princess Zarnia

I thought about making a new thread but the points I'm going to mention are still related to this one. The problem mentioned in this thread is the melee weapons decreased kill capacity and the mobs higher hit damage to an avatar. I posted this thread originally before the Eomon Migration...
  17. Princess Zarnia

Ok. Thanks everyone for the imput. I do see changes with my personal game play in both hunting and mining and the problems mentioned in the previous posts should not have any bearing on loot but since MA's policy is not to discuss loot, it is hard to resolve why these particular problems keep...
  18. Princess Zarnia

Ever since the Deep Token Promotion ended, I noticed a change in my weapons (mostly melee use). It is taking more ped to keep my sword repaired and I'm killing less mobs. EX. with a Laconian sword, I can usually kill 8 or more Lvl 2 Megamouth mobs on RT before repair and now in the last couple...
  19. Princess Zarnia

Do looting professions affect loot returns?

im always open to knowing more about EU so I know I would be a volunteer for an experiment. I can only speak for me though. It would also help on my part to do so when I actually have the ped to make a good hunting run. I don't really know much about the details Me Really has written about tbh...
  20. Princess Zarnia

Do looting professions affect loot returns?

So no one knows what the new professions really do or how they affect hunting loot. Got it!!:laugh::laugh: It sounds like it would be a very good idea for MA to actually explain this in this thread or a whole new one. I just noticed my hunting loot drop alot this last week but I am still...
  21. Princess Zarnia

How Safe is the Safe Area near Soace Stations

You will probably get alot of imput to your questions here. This is what I know and understand as MA explained the subject of "safe zones" in space to me. Evidently, if a pirate begins to fire on targeted ship, that ship may enter a safe zone in space HOWEVER it can still be fired on for about...
  22. Princess Zarnia

Suggestion: Add one better use for all pets

I just use my corinthian kanin for acceleration for my avatar. It does help a little when Im weighed down from mining runs.
  23. Princess Zarnia

Suggestion: Add one better use for all pets

Hi. Since pets all have different skills, why not have one skill common to all...Why can't they collect sweat for their avatar to use? This idea will probably get two responses from those reading it. Either you are established in profession of vibrant sweat and want to collect sweat to make ped...
  24. Princess Zarnia

Huge mistake.

Hi..Just in case you didn't already check.. Hi Taco. Gwen is listed in entropialife.com so if you haven't already contacted her that way, it might be helpful to do so. I hope all goes well for you. PZ
Back