Search results

1. Princess Zarnia

Does anyone know what mobs on Ark drop Perseus armor?. Scoria doesn't anymore....

Hi. Simple question looking for a simple answer. Since Scoria no longer drop Perseus armor, what mobs do? Entropiawiki doesn't have any information. I will post on the Ark forum also but most ppl seem to look and use the PlanetCalypso forum more for current information. Thanks for any helpful...
  2. Princess Zarnia

Buying: Buying: Robot Thermal Sensor

Like my other post, these are very hard to find. Entropiawiki says it drops very often for the 'Beacon Mission". Since I mainly focus on mining, I really don't invest that much in hunting missions. So, if you are doing this mission and find this item in your loot, I need about 30 of them. Thx...
  3. Princess Zarnia

Buying: Buying: Accelerative Matrix Component II

These have been very difficult for me to find. I need about 20 total. They were dropping with the Akbal robots but they don't anymore from what I was told. Entropiawiki says Neconu Young still drop them. If you hunt neconu and find these in your drop from them, let me know and we can work out a...
  4. Princess Zarnia

Can someone explain in simple terms what "multipliers" are in getting a HOF?

I have asked this question from people I know who have been in the game for years and no one so far has been able to give a clear answer to this question. I'm currently a lvl 35 miner and I have had some HOF's within the range deposit size of a tower but not enough to go over 4K to get the...
  5. Princess Zarnia

Just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed....

Ever since the Deep Token Promotion ended, I noticed a change in my weapons (mostly melee use). It is taking more ped to keep my sword repaired and I'm killing less mobs. EX. with a Laconian sword, I can usually kill 8 or more Lvl 2 Megamouth mobs on RT before repair and now in the last couple...
  6. Princess Zarnia

Suggestion: Add one better use for all pets

Hi. Since pets all have different skills, why not have one skill common to all...Why can't they collect sweat for their avatar to use? This idea will probably get two responses from those reading it. Either you are established in profession of vibrant sweat and want to collect sweat to make ped...
Back