Search results

1. T

Selling: Selling: Jaguar UL - just gloves missing

Hi, I want to sell: Jaguar Harness (M) UL Jaguar Arm Guards (M) UL Jaguar Foot Guards (M) UL Jaguar Thigh Guards (M) UL Jaguar Helmet (M) UL Jaguar Shin Guards (M) UL I also have some Jaguar Gloves Limited. I would sell all UL parts to the highest bidder. Kind regards, Tanor (Telegram @tanor)
  2. T

Selling: Geotrek Buttstock

Hi, Selling Geotrek Buttstock in any amounts you need (up to 200 at the moment...more have to be ordered so I can craft them). Current price: 150%. Regards, Tanor
  3. T

Medusa Bazaar - Level 3 Shop 3:2

Hi, I just started a new shop in Medusa Teleporter (Medusa Bazaar). Go through the Building and choose level 3 to get to the shop. The Televator is at the backside. Now I will try to put a lot of different things in to test out what will sell most. I will specialize later on most sold...
  4. T

Buying: Shop on Calypso

Hi, I'am looking for a shop on Calypso...if you have one to sell please send me an offer via PM. Anything above 5k PED is not possible for me. Price is of course a matter of location... Regards, Tanor
  5. T

Tanor's Junkyard in Sakura Kofuku Shop #2

Hi, if you need: - Texture or other blueprints - Crafted Components and Textures (e.g. Geotrek Buttstock, Hardened Alloy) - Arkadia Weapons & Tools - other looted things visit my shop in Sakura Kofuku Shop#2. You may find what you are looking for... If you go inside Kofuku Condos from the...
  6. T

Selling: Solar 8V Gel Batteries & Hardened Alloy

Hi, currently in stock: Solar 8V Gel Batteries 1665 (TT = 1165.50 PED) 150% = 1748.25 PED Hardened Alloy 1695 (TT = 70.51 PED) 155% = 109.29 PED If you don't take the complete stack pls add 2% on the MU. I do take orders to craft those items.
  7. T

Selling: Solar 8V Gel Batteries

Hi, I sell Solar 8V Gel Batteries. Amount: 500 TT-Value: 350 PED Markup: 155% Total price: 542.50 PED I also do take orders if greater amounts are needed. Market Price is over 158% at the moment I wrote this. Kind regards, Tanor
  8. T

HoF: A bit Niksarium. :)

Hi, I just thought...no PEDs left...but someone noticed that. Thank you :) :yay: Click to enlarge Now I can finally buy me a TK320 OreSeeker I was dreaming off for so long now... ;)
  9. T

My second tower...

Hi, after a pretty bad mining day on CND I got this little baby. :)
  10. T

Selling: GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) Blueprint (L) TT=0,34

Hi, I plan to sell this blueprint: 789 GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0,34 Limited (Vol. II) (1013) SB = 1000 PED BO = 1350 PED Auction running until 23. July 2008, 18:00 MA time.
  11. T

My first movie - Wormholes

Hi, this is my first try for a in-world movie. Thanks to all WildD3amons, that were in that movie. :) If you never saw a wormhole before...this is your chance... :D http://youtube.com/watch?v=2tpDf4kV2dE I know that there are some bits there that can be done better...the second will be...
  12. T

I found some iron...

Hi, Dome 15 was full of miner...but still I found a lot Iron in there. :) OreFinder105 + Oreamp 103. Click to enlarge Tanor
  13. T

In how many languages can you communicate easily?

Hi, i met a lot of persons within Entropia that are capable of using more than 3 languages fluently. I'am just curious how many people are out there capable of using more than 3 languages. :) I can only offer 2 languages for myself... Tanor Edit: I apoligize for "more than 5". It should be...
  14. T

My first Tower... :)

There it is...my first Tower. :) Click to enlarge
  15. T

Team Hunting - Distribution of loot

Hi, I just wrote a support case with a simple suggestion: Please treat stackable items within a team like PEDs in former VUs. What do you think about that? Tanor Edit: I know there is another thread...sorry...
Back