1. L.O.T.S

Selling: Selling Some Stuff (SSS)

Bumps...:shots:
  2. L.O.T.S

Bumps...:shots:
  3. L.O.T.S

Below are my items for sale; Pure PEDS only. Msg me on forum for contact. T10 Isis HL18 : 60Kped + tt Christmas20 & Summer20 : 55Kped T2.99 Angel, Adjusted : 25Kped + tt More to come...
  4. L.O.T.S

ROI vs TT%, improving your logs, and misconceptions - a helpful guide

Nice guide, now write one on how to pull rare mayhem tokens since your clearly the leader in that field with seventeen...
  5. L.O.T.S

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

Clearly, he's on tilt. My hats off to those who try to educate and share knowledge.
  6. L.O.T.S

Selling: EON (M) SET Tier 2 SOLD

congratz on the sale
  7. L.O.T.S

Question: What drives you to go on with EU ?

The game allows me to shift my focus from time to time. It’s therapeutic if you will.
  8. L.O.T.S

Suggestion: Entropia Devs to communicate with the Entropia community

They probably have around ~2.5 Dev’s at most and I’m sure they also moonlight as the systems and network guys. Asking them for time is probably the last thing they want to be involved in, lollol…
  9. L.O.T.S

Selling: Isis HL18 (Tier 10) - Base Damage/second: 95.3 HP - SIB Start Level 59!

I had a buying post for this gun at two points; ~sigh, too bad it wasn’t meant to be in this time line.
  10. L.O.T.S

Selling: Game Over Package Sale

Sold…
  11. L.O.T.S

Bump
  12. L.O.T.S

Bump
  13. L.O.T.S

The items listed below will be sold as a complete package. The price is non-negotiable. 250K PED Pure Ped Only. PM is the contact method. Shadow Helmet, Modified | T2.99 - 130/200 Shadow Gloves, Modified | T0.99 - 124/200 EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Modified w/ Omegaton A204 Hypercharged | T9.85 -...
  14. L.O.T.S

News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

This company, like many today, only consider the bottom line. The CEO and his little dog could care less as long as they gain MU on the investment that is Entropia. High player attrition, current player cannibalism and all the asinine antics of this dynamic system should clearly show the trend...
  15. L.O.T.S

Selling: Sold

Looking to switch out this miner centric ring for something more hunter focused. If your interested in working out a trade drop a PM.
  16. L.O.T.S

Price Check Mod Merc T10

What say you all on the value of such a gun in todays market?
  17. L.O.T.S

Selling: EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified

Wishing him good luck would have been enough.
  18. L.O.T.S

Buying: Buying Shadow, Modified Parts

:wise: :wise: :wise: :wise:
  19. L.O.T.S

Buying: Isis HL18

:shots: Bump
  20. L.O.T.S

Buying: Isis HL18

:shots:Bump
  21. L.O.T.S

Buying: Buying Shadow, Modified Parts

:wise::wise::wise::wise: