Search results

1. SupaPres

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

If you add a togglable mini panel with DPS, DPP, Spend/Loot ect for streaming and to have also visible so I don't have to view the main window all the time I would consider this. Im sure you have seen other programs have this feature where is in an always visible bar they can place at the top...
  2. SupaPres

Question: Epic Store wave of new avatars

I thought it was confirmed EU is going on the Epic Store?
  3. SupaPres

Mutated Station - Arkadia - Win a A-3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted!!!

It has been fun hunting here. Some stats as I have never hunted these Mutated Kamaldon 4 534 PED Globals 31 Mutated Bokol 461 PED Globals 6 Mutated Oro 141 PED Globals 4
  4. SupaPres

This is the one that was looted http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=222
  5. FAP-55

FAP-55

6. SupaPres

Interesting loot - For some reason I cant post images properly anymore
  7. SupaPres

I was going to cool it for the night but said na, one more hour won't hurt and it didn't lol
  8. SupaPres

Ill be on Mutated Station most of the day
  9. SupaPres

Selling: [Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted] + Ghost M T2.99

Hello Everyone, I am selling my [Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted] Nice Eco fap to upgrade your game play. entropiawiki: Medical Tool: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted Price is TT + 3900 (TT is around 50ped currently) Also, Full Set of [Ghost Harness (M)] All pieces are T2.99 [Ghost...
  10. SupaPres

Buying: WTB Warmonger (M) Helmet

Good luck with the thigh guards. Took me 2+ months to get my hand on them
  11. SupaPres

Buying: Berserker Foot Guards (M) or blueprint (Found)

Which the release of the new L armor BP on NI I got a feeling you might get luckily now. I have crafting thousands on clicks a day of random armor on NI and looting a bunch of Caly armor BP's. Hopefully I look this for you.
  12. SupaPres

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

prepare for KS'ing all other the place :D
  13. SupaPres

Achievement: My First Milestone

First 100k always a big mile stone. You're still here! On to 200k!
  14. SupaPres

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

UE is free for your for first $1m after that there is a 5% on sales. Now, did MA talk this percentage down? Is the 5% cheaper than the per seat annual cost of CryEngine. We will never know. But I had to be worth it for MA to invest in it and UE to accept if a deal was signed since pretty much...
  15. SupaPres

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Rest In Peace. Ill miss your streams, you brightened up our days with them o7
  16. SupaPres

Selling: HK S1X1 T5.99

Bumping!
  17. SupaPres

Selling: HK S1X1 T5.99

Bumping
Back