Search results

1. S

Selling: Handgun Skill Marksmanship Skill

Selling 2x Handgun skill 9 and 11 pedder for 1370 percent and Marksmanship 9 pedder 1250%
  2. S

Selling: Welding Wire Bps 20 + pieces 2 peds each cheaper if u buy all

Everything is in the title, add me ingame Jennifer Vixen Lopez
  3. S

Selling: Filled Skill Implants (MINING)

Prospecting (7.21 peds) Surveying (5.83 peds) Mining(8.02 peds) Drilling(5.55 peds) Geology(5.05 peds) PM me your offers or place them here. Thanks
  4. S

Selling: Shogun Set F tt+42 ped and 20+ Welding Wire BPs for sale

Everything is in the title. PM me here or add me ingame Jennifer Vixen Lopez
  5. S

Selling: All my skills (42000+ Total skills)

Im looking for someone who will offer me a lump sum for all my skills. Thanks. Im level 20 in the combat stuff and level 10 in ore and enmatter. Ill be posting pic later.
  6. S

Selling: Mining Skills

Prospecting Competent 1628 Surveying Able 1476 Geology Trained 1378 Mining Competent 1749 Drilling Able 1445 Just give me an offer :D Thanks
  7. S

Need tips for hunting :D

Hey guys is it better to hunt with 500 peds in one go or do 5x 100 ped runs ?
  8. S

Selling: UNL Regeneration Chip VII

I have found a UNL Regeneration chip VII in a shop. Its TT+377.40 peds. I just want a finders fee :)
  9. S

I have refined a bit my idea for the game. "Perk Cards"

I call this thing Perk Cards. Perk cards are one time use consumable item that can be acquired by hunting or mining. The purpose of these cards is to Calculator Perk Card Calculate total tt of loot + MU Instant Revive Perk Card Works like hdna, doesnt work in pvp tho. Robo Extractor Perk...
  10. S

Loot with expiration timers in Mining and Hunting Loot

Please add some loots that have expiration in hunting and mining. Maybe a robot that will extract claims for you for an hour, boots that increase your speed for an hour. Some cosmetic stuff like cool auras or unique clothing that expires for an hour. Maybe guns or mining tool that has...
  11. S

Selling: about 22668 of skills

Im chipping out, the dips are too much for me, cant survive, maybe ill play again next year marksmanship 1110 inflict range damage 520 riffle 1229 weapon handling 602 anatomy 1504 geology 1250 mining 1604 prospecting 1539 drilling 1343 surveying 1396 engineering 651 evade 300 perception...
  12. S

Can somebody explain to me how this 97% return thing works?

I have depoed 45 bucks and i had some ped left in my account. I have managed to cycle 2000k peds with it still have 300 peds. Im mining Typolonic Alicenies good MU stuff. When will my account balance to 97 percent I also had 2k peds last year. Lost it all. Will I get that 2k peds back or its gone?
  13. S

Selling: Selling enmatters

Lytairian Powder Typolonic Gas Alicenies Gel Small stacks cost a little more.
  14. S

Vixens Mining Service

Get a chance to get a global or tower without cycling peds ! The orders I get will be randomized for fairness. How this works? Player A gave me 50 peds Player B gave me 100 peds Player C gave me 30 peds Player D gave me 50 peds I will randomize the orders and then mine. If I global on...
  15. S

Selling: Sollomate Opalo 25 peds

Selling Sollomate Opalos :)
  16. S

We need a vehicle specifically for mining.

Hey guys, what do you guys think about a vehicle with attachment slots for your finder and extractor? It would be nice if we can drop and extract mines without steping in and out of the vehicle or switching the tools on and off. For the design im thinking about something like a segway. it should...
  17. S

my brilliant idea to increase new player attention span!

Add an option to hire an assistant miner, while you are mining the assistant can extract the resources with or for you. Maybe they get a small compensation in the end. This will increase the beginners enjoyment of the game and they get to explore the game faster. They will get inspired to level...
Back