Search results

1. Semti

Selling: Martial Arm Guards, SGA Edition (M)

Please pm sensible offers on these UL arm guards
  2. Semti

Normalize available clothing slots when wearing armor

Bought your armor on Calypso/Arkadia? Bad news - many of the clothing and accessories that provide stat boosts, like the Horns of Z'agol, are unusable by you. This seems lame, and a touch unfair. Would it be such a hardship if we allowed all kinds of clothing to be worn under all kinds of...
  3. Semti

Buying: WTB Angel arm guards (M)

Please check your storage and help me complete my set! Can offer Martial Armguards SGA (M) as part of a trade
  4. Semti

Please fix and moderate the default chat channels (Rookie chat is a mess)

Hey all Has anyone noticed that Rookie chat is absolutely dominated by the same 4-5 names that basically just talk non-stop nonsense to themselves? I can ignore them, but I imagine it's really offputting for newcomers. Global chat channels are definitely good for the community, but maybe MA...
  5. Semti

Let's see how ComPet is doing..

...was the thought that popped into my head today "so when were those deeds supposed to be monetised again?" I ask myself ...about the same time as their marketing budget dwindled :laugh: downloads of compet app over time ...anyway - was interesting to see this, thought I'd share
  6. Semti

Those old sweat chant noises

Can anyone help? Trying to find naked audio (no music or voices over the top) of the chant we used to make back when sweating was done with your hands I'd love the male/female chants and that horrible slurping sound too, been crawling over ancient youtube vids but can't find what I'm after
  7. Semti

Selling: UL armor sets (M) + (F)

Hi all! Trying to clean storage of armor sets that the wife and I have collected over the years and don't see the light of day too much. Prices should be fair based on current MU. Ghost (M) TT + 475 Nemesis (F) TT + offer Shogun (F) TT + 60 Kobold (F) TT + 45 Adjusted Musca (M) TT + 90...
  8. Semti

Selling: Shopkeeper (F) with purple hair

taking offers 2k and up, just give me a tinkle
  9. Semti

All ESI's disappeared

Did anyone notice a few hours ago all the ESI's get bought out from auction? An old time big player had given up trying to chip out and sell and started giving their skills away. Wish my PED card was higher but I got quite a boost. So did the MU for ESI's. Just thought it was an interesting...
  10. Semti

Selling: Calypso Shop

Address is Omegaton West, Delta Block A, #4 SOLD
  11. Semti

Selling: Some armour sets

Hi, have the following UL sets for sale: Ankitus (M) SOLD Rifi Mentor Edition (M) TT + 180 Hoplite (M) TT + 55 Shogun (M) TT + 100 Adj Pixie (M) TT + 80 Nemesis (F) Tier 1 TT + 700 Adj Pixie (F) TT + 80 Adj Musca (F) TT + 80 Pixie (F) TT + 12 You know what to do.
  12. Semti

Buying: Ranked Psy-Blade

Hi I'm looking to buy the Ranked Psy-Blade which annoyingly can't be listed on auction. PM me here or in game with your price.
Back