Search results

1. M

New button for trade terminal

What about going one step further with it: Allow an avatar to "lock" items into their inventory, weapons, finders, attachments, chips, etc. Then have the button take everything in the inventory that is not in a locked state. Requires some initial setup and care, but over the long term, would...
  2. M

Achievement: Avoidance - au natural

Checking out the new fresco's with Bob, i finally unlocked Avoidance :) I've unlocked it without chipping any skills, in or out :)
  3. Avoidance

Avoidance

avoidance
  4. M

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Mythicpunk The Fierce Mythian of the NBK societies reporting for duty!
  5. M

Treasure Island - Modernised

Awesome! Sounds like this could make TI an even more exciting place to hunt, and mine i suppose, if that's your thing :) Question for you: When you say events, are you referring to events run by yourself/a proxy, or will participant-created events through the event system be encouraged as...
  6. M

Nbk soc rules !

Gratz on getting out, and good job guys and gal :)
  7. M

Question: Are non-depositors leeches?

There are really 4 different types of non-depositor, at least in my mind: 1 - The Sweat/Fruit/Dung/Stoners These players offer a valuable service to others - consider that ME production levels require ~3 million sweat per day (even allowing for a small amount of ME auction/resale). Imagine...
  8. M

Selling: Breer m4a Unlimited

I'm still looking for bids on this nice UL SIB gun :)
  9. M

5110 is Full TT. I'm not sure how many are in game, i believe that this is the last one that was sold, when i bought it a long time ago, so it may be the only one in the game, but i cannot say that 100% surely. There is no auction history for the item, as well.
  10. M

The direction that I'm taking my avatar is changing, and my Breer m4a no longer fits into my plans. I'm not in any exceptional rush to sell it, so i'm looking for decent offers. Stats: (Unamped) Damage: 37 Range: 61.6 Attacks 37 DPS: 22.8 Dmg/Pec: 4.02 (A106) Damage: 55 DPS: 33.9 DMG/Pec...
  11. M

Help: Ammo, Decay, and the "Loot Pool"

There's at least one thing wrong with this assumption - and 2 in my view - it depends on your definition of profit. (User vs MindArk)
  12. M

Achievement: Combat Sense Unlock

Unlocked combat sense today! All of my skills are naturally gained, as well :) :D
  13. Combat Sense

Combat Sense

combat sense
  14. M

Breer M4A Unlimited

I'd like to get a more accurate idea of what this is worth, and if it might be worth it to try to sell it to move to an UL SIB laser pistol, anyone know what this might be worth?
  15. M

Merry Mayhem 2008 Winners

grats to the winners, especially those that went solo. I pulled 32 hours on feffs solo - i'd really like to see where that landed me, and a list is most definately good for transparency, hopefully they're just taking a bit to compile it before releasing it.
  16. M

Question: What would you do with shogun and breer m3

You will want to figure out what mob to hunt based on your objectives - mob X may be fun to hunt, but may cost lots of ped compared to mob Y, while mob Z may give you a skill you want (e.g. dodge vs evade), or drop a certain item you want. All of the answers in this thread can be excellent, or...
  17. M

Achievement: Wounding unlock

Just a day after unlocking medicine, i finally unlocked Wounding as well :yay::D Next stop - Combat Sense :cool:
  18. Wounding

Wounding

wounding
  19. M

Achievement: Medicine unlocked

hehe, yeah - i took a few months off... again :)
  20. M

Achievement: Medicine unlocked

managed to unlock medicine today - i'll hit wounding quickly so i didnt even see this coming :)
  21. Medicine

Medicine

medicine unlock
  22. M

Selling: Exceptional Optical Robot Lense

We've decided to offer a 1k PED buyout for this item.
  23. M

Selling: Exceptional Optical Robot Lense

Please PM with offers or post here.
  24. M

Skills Before and After

Good idea - i'm right about 4.5 levels off of combat sense, i wonder how close i can manage to get :)
  25. M

Selling: 92.01 ped esi - 850% bo

As the title says - i have an ESI with a value of 92.01 PED to sell, Start: 700% Buyout: 850% End: 1 week from now if buyout not reached.
Back