Search results

1. M

Achievement: Avoidance - au natural

Checking out the new fresco's with Bob, i finally unlocked Avoidance :) I've unlocked it without chipping any skills, in or out :)
  2. M

Selling: Breer m4a Unlimited

The direction that I'm taking my avatar is changing, and my Breer m4a no longer fits into my plans. I'm not in any exceptional rush to sell it, so i'm looking for decent offers. Stats: (Unamped) Damage: 37 Range: 61.6 Attacks 37 DPS: 22.8 Dmg/Pec: 4.02 (A106) Damage: 55 DPS: 33.9 DMG/Pec...
  3. M

Achievement: Combat Sense Unlock

Unlocked combat sense today! All of my skills are naturally gained, as well :) :D
  4. M

Breer M4A Unlimited

I'd like to get a more accurate idea of what this is worth, and if it might be worth it to try to sell it to move to an UL SIB laser pistol, anyone know what this might be worth?
  5. M

Achievement: Wounding unlock

Just a day after unlocking medicine, i finally unlocked Wounding as well :yay::D Next stop - Combat Sense :cool:
  6. M

Achievement: Medicine unlocked

managed to unlock medicine today - i'll hit wounding quickly so i didnt even see this coming :)
  7. M

Selling: Exceptional Optical Robot Lense

Please PM with offers or post here.
  8. M

Selling: 92.01 ped esi - 850% bo

As the title says - i have an ESI with a value of 92.01 PED to sell, Start: 700% Buyout: 850% End: 1 week from now if buyout not reached.
  9. M

Myth's A103 Laser Amp Rentals

I have a few Omegaton A103 amps in storage - I'd like to see if there's interest in renting them out. I also have a Fi/Ra/Co Beast if there's interest. Rental - 2 PED/day Terms: Minimum rental: 1 Day Maximum Rental: 1 Week* I will extend rentals longer than 1 week, but after each week of...
  10. M

Selling: 4x ESI Total TT: 50.15 - 950%

4x ESI with a total TT of 50.15: 16.95 11.47 11.31 10.42 I'd prefer to sell in bulk, but will do individual ones - Buyout is 950%
  11. M

Coolness Unlock

Looooong time coming - all natural skilling :) Finally, lol :yay:
  12. M

First crafting uber?

Looted this BP, didnt even catch it at the time, read it as being 5k% rather than +5k... didnt bother to SS it when i looted it. Already been told i could get over 1k for it asap, but it had bids on the auction already! Glad i decided to do a small run on jester d-1s, hehe :yay:
  13. M

9.7k Feffoid!

So, I'm out hunting feffoids, not expecting too much after last week's 3.8k uber on a feffoid raider, when apparently his brother, or maybe his very pissed off, and much richer boss ran across my path: Plain (L) normal korss, lots of residue/oil and a heal chip. :eek::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::D:D
  14. M

Buying Full Ghost (M)

Looking for a full set of M ghost armor, looking for +100 right now.
  15. M

Feffoid 3.8k!

By far my biggest loot ever, this one almost gave me a heart attack... hopefully more loots like this to come :yay::wtg:
  16. M

My First Uber!

Out hunting Feffs again :) First uber TT loot for me, i've had 2 100+tt ESI's before, but this is different :)
  17. M

A105/A106 Laser Amps

I've been gone from the game for 3/4 months (again)... where have prices on these things shot to? A105 laser amp A106 laser amp
  18. M

(L) Loot and Residue

Why not make it so that when you loot an (L) item from a mob, appropriate residues also dropped by that mob can be converted into tt value on the (L) item in the same way it works for crafting. The functionality should already be in place, shouldn't be extremely hard to modify it for hunting...
  19. M

180.87 Esi

As title says, selling an ESI that's 180.87 PEDS in tt. Start at 1600 PED BO at 1800 PED PM's are fine, I can also be reached through the NBK organization of societies ingame.
  20. M

Uber ESI

Click to enlarge ESI @ 180.87 PEDS :) By far my best loot ever. The pictured Feffoid was really nice as well, he dropped me a 60+ PED Korss H400 (L), i was far too stunned to get a pic of that though.
  21. M

First HoF!

My first ever HoF! Waas really on auto-pilot here, looted another dead argo... zoomed out... ooh! global!... wait... that music is new... W00T! Nothing too interesting in here, though. Click to enlarge
  22. M

Looking for A204

I'm looking for an A204, i'm especially interested in trading my A106 + PEDs for one, as well.
  23. M

Serendipity - Finally!

Lots and Lots of opalo skilling :) Click to enlarge After that hunt (down to 5k ammo, so an extra 500 shots): Agility: 57 Health: 109 Alertness: 612 Athletics: 1187 Courage: 1714 Dexterity: 1452 Perception: 1119 Serendipity: 18 Aim: 1649 Combat Reflexes: 1891 Handgun: 1 IRD: 1897 MMS: 3285...
  24. M

Gift Card Withdrawl?

A thought occurred to me the other day, why not have the option to withdraw PEDs in the form of amazon.com gift cards, or some such thing?
  25. M

Clear the loot window

When hunting/crafting etc, when a new loot is detected, clear the contents of the loot window... especially while crafting, i like to see what i'm getting, but dont like having to close the loot window every few loots.
Back