up lowered sample price
  3. S

Selling: Sigyn F Helmet, [Wiles Pristine Element]

up added samples
  4. S

added stuff
  5. S

Selling: Liakon set F Tier 2 (6 parts , no arms)

End of an era
  6. S

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

This is a bit ridiculous, at the very least provise a reason for the investigation, this type of action helps no one and closes the communication chain. Even worse, look at the timing? Let's imagine you just bought 100k twen tokens first week of event and right before you clicked purchase on...
  7. S

News: Halloween Mayhem 2023

I If you long range tag something while bugged and die again you can revive normally to avoid having to log out
  8. S

Up, will also trade this for any male part
  9. S

Selling: [Sigyn Helmet (F)] - TIR 122/200 - TT+500 Offers here, pm or in game
  10. S

Buying: TWEN Tokens

Not as much as Lunchbox
  11. S

Price Check Angel Thigh guards (M)

12. S

Disconnets in Defense?

Disconnects* So, this just happened twice in a row. First time on stage 3, second on stage 7. No internet disruptions on other things, and able to login right after. Seems like something might not be right? Joined from Port Atlantis server
  13. S

Suggestion: Add more fruit

Trees dropping fruit on a lucky harvest sounds fun and on theme, I like it
  14. S

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

This all day. Honestly at this point you could find an NPC that just gives 1k ped stacks with every click and it's not worth reporting because they probably intended for it and we should just check our privilege and expect that these things happen because loot is dynamic so nothing is ever...
  15. S

Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

And no IMK2 in how long now?! No adj hero, no more worn fuel pumps or combat masks on ark. Shit, no more smuggler UL weapons dropping on ark?! Wait....did we check Cyrene to see if you can still loot an LR S1X4? I THINK you can still get an Archon's BP in NI, or was that 2011? The fact of the...
  16. S

OLD Version Server.

Millions of players to split, who already have various servers versus a few thousand who only ever played a single server
  17. S

Your 2023 goals?

git gud finally
  18. S

Selling: [Argonaut Claws, Strong, FEN Edition] T3.99 - SOLD TY

Buyer wanted to beat the rush and it has been sold for BO. thanks all!
Back