Search results

1. DarkFire

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition

Taking offers on this great pyro-chip :) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1750 Edit: Current highest bid is tt+1650 - I'll take that on Monday (22/4, MA time), if no better offers come up, and all other bidders are out of the deal. It is tier 4.4, and have the following...
  2. DarkFire

Selling: Full Gremlin armor M

Only selling as full set.
  3. DarkFire

Selling: Full set 5A and 6A plates

I'm selling these armor plate sets - give me a fair offer and they're yours :)
  4. DarkFire

Selling: Songkra dagger + Melee trauma VI

I have two daggers and two amps for sale - They're a great combo for cheap melee DPS. Daggers have tier 4.6 and 4.8 Contact me here or in PM if interested.
  5. DarkFire

Selling: Southern Ithaca Heights #4 and #5

Looking to sell these two small plots at Southern Ithaca Heights. Please make offers here or in PM. :)
  6. DarkFire

PayPal purchase but never got the items

So, I've purchased from the webshop a few times before using PayPal, and never had any trouble. But a few day ago I purchased 100 strongboxes, that I never received... After the purchase I got the page "PayPal Payment Receipt. Your PayPal payment is now complete and the items in the package...
  7. DarkFire

Achievement: Mindforce Harmony

:)
  8. DarkFire

Buying: CLDs - 1410 ped each

As the title sais - currently I'm looking for 9 :) Oh, add me through player register in game All bought Nothing to see here Carry on :-)
  9. DarkFire

Selling: Modified Starkhov AS-117

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Starkhov_AS-117_Modified This is an auction for this beautiful weapon. It will end in a week except in the case of last-time bids, in which case it will be continued for an additional day, but no longer than until the end of the 23rd of...
  10. DarkFire

Selling: skills n stuff

Yes, i'm leaving. No, not in discontent. Just feel it's time to move on :) No discussion about it in this thread. Skills goes for fair prices, and i'm pretty sure i'll have what you need, so give me a shout what you need, how much and what you're paying. These are the most interesting (read:not...
  11. DarkFire

Got Phantom(M) or maddox4 anyone?

I'm looking to upgrade my phantom set and maddox4 to tier 1.0, so if anyone got either of these lying about i'd appreciate if I could borrow it. I have 98% salvage rate and will of course pay for anything I break :)
  12. DarkFire

Wanted: Tier upgrader

I got a full set of Phantom(M) and a Maddox4 all ready to be upgraded to tier 1.0. What I want to know is who can give me the best offer on upgrading all of this, without me supplying items or resources or taking any risks :) (I will be asking colateral for the items)
  13. DarkFire

S: Boar feet (M)

As title sais :) tt is 57.79 PED and immediate buyout possible at tt+500. We reserve right to decline offers we find too low ;)
  14. DarkFire

Power Catalyst Unlocked

Thought i'd get one more :) Click to enlarge Relevant skills: Intelligence: 57 Psyche: 36 Bravado: 6020 Courage: 6589 Dexterity: 4866 Serendipity: 6339 Psychotropy: 1343 Concentration: 543 Now, i suspect it'll be a while before i start any new...
  15. DarkFire

Kill Strike unlocked with melee :)

Got an A in my final exam yesterday, and today i got KS. Both well deserved after years of hard work i'd say :silly2: Click to enlarge Relevant skills: Strength: 93 Inflict Melee Damage: 6004 Melee Combat: 8010 Melee Damage...
  16. DarkFire

Unlocked Treatment

Took a while since i'm not such a great fan of faps... :) Click to enlarge Unlocked at lvl 25 paramedic. Thx again for the fap you-know-who-you-are ;) Skills: Intelligence - 57 Dexterity - 4819 Serendipity - 6288 Anatomy - 9674 Diagnosis - 1229 First Aid - 1995 Medicine -...
  17. DarkFire

Improvised "ammo counter" for melee

I remember some melee users asking for a way to see how much was left on your weapons, kinda like with ammo. Well, now that equipped weapons are visible in inventory, you can have that :) Click to enlarge Regards
  18. DarkFire

Buying wounding and anatomy

1500% for anatomy and 3000% for wounding. Have it chipped and ready to get inserted :)
  19. DarkFire

Commando! 8)

Click to enlarge As the text sais, the skills can't really be used as a guideline, since i would have unlocked this one some time ago under post 8.8 circumstances :P Anyways, for reference, here they are anyways: Health: 180 Agility: 105 Strength: 90 Bravado: 5395 Coolness: 4496 Courage: 5998...
  20. DarkFire

Twice as n00b! (90x2)

Next step is 200 HP :) Click to enlarge oh, 90 strength and 11k longblades too :)
  21. DarkFire

Unlocked Medicine :P

100% natural :) Click to enlarge Other relevant skills: Health: 179 Intelligence: 57 Dexterity: 3959 Serendipity: 5288 enjoy :)
  22. DarkFire

Selling terrudite!

I'd like to be able to go around the auction, so i would very much like to find a regular buyer for the ~100 ped terrudite i loot every week. All offers will be considered :) Edit: oh, and if anyone know a crafter who might be interrested, let him know about this thread, thx ;)
  23. DarkFire

10k Longblades

*points to sig* seems to be latest fashion to get there, so.. :tongue2:
  24. DarkFire

uhm, so anyone else having a problem?

I've had this problem for a while now, and haven't seen any threads about it, so i was wondering... Is anyone else unable to start EU? When i try launching from the CL it just refreshes, and nothing else happens. :confused:
  25. DarkFire

Smackers and Scratchers!

I'm buying that nasty sh*t :) paying 105%-110%ish depending on tt.
Back