Search results

1. timofeJKE

Buying: D-class mining amp blueprint high QR

Hi, i would like to buy high QR (100 is best) d-class mining amp blueprint, pm here or ingame.
  2. timofeJKE

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

please register Timofej timofeJKE Triumfov
  3. timofeJKE

Question: What happens to aurli cave unlock once old missions are deprecated?

this is ver sad, +1 waiting for some decision for those who finished 1k but can't take 5k(
  4. timofeJKE

Eomon Migration 2019 has Begun!

hey, found only near Argus - [Calypso, 74334, 92546, 104, Waypoint]
  5. timofeJKE

Buying: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush (UL) and Level 2 Finder Amplifier (UL)

up for tm-8, lvl 2 not needed
  6. timofeJKE

BatSim mouse shooting bug

Does anyone have same problem that you can't shoot (fire) with mouse click?
  7. timofeJKE

Entropia Universe 16.2.0 Release Notes

LMouse broken again in Batsim, i am firing with "1" on keyboard tahts awfully annoying. And Esc wont work in Batsim just to see the new keymapping(
  8. timofeJKE

Entropiafund Mining Mania

Hello, please register Timofej timofeJKE Triumfov
  9. timofeJKE

Buying: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush (UL) and Level 2 Finder Amplifier (UL)

TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush (UL) and Level 2 Finder Amplifier (UL) pm with offers here or ingame. Thank you!
  10. timofeJKE

Buying: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush

bump 10 characters
  11. timofeJKE

Buying: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush

TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush (UL) and Level 2 Finder Amplifier (UL) Buying TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush (UL) and and Level 2 Finder Amplifier (UL) pm with offer here or ingame, thank you.
  12. timofeJKE

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Kill 100 Neverdie Dragon About 1.21 Telepathy 41->515
  13. timofeJKE

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

There are a lot of more desired fixes, and again we don't see them. When will the Rocktropia loot get fixed?
  14. timofeJKE

Using unmaxed ul gun

Gravis GBR-34 t5 with improved fi/ra/co cause tt return like 90-92%, i am pretty happy with it, no need to find L guns, with which return is better but still a loss and DPS a lot worse for my 40-35 hit/dmg blp noob lvl
  15. timofeJKE

Kill 1000 Pop Dragon About 21 ped Combat reflexes 3532 -> 3993
  16. timofeJKE

annoying issues/features - easy fixes

+ 1 that's really annpying especially if its some distant from revive mob spawn
  17. timofeJKE

annoying issues/features - easy fixes

ROCKTROPIA LOOT FINALLY FIXED. Sorry for caps. All the rest no so important, but still those that were not in list: - BatSim disconnect - you should be able to continue batsim run if you got disconnected after relog (timer should freeze) - Maximum death counter set to 30 seconds or 60 seconds at...
  18. timofeJKE

Sorry, forgot to write it down when i did, but when completing 1000 purple snake u get about 5 ped perception
  19. timofeJKE

Shared Loot Changes

ammo burn 1366 + 3.64 pec gun decay + 3.88 amp deay so about 21 pec total
  20. timofeJKE

Shared Loot Changes

Just FYI Tested in Lahar, fired 1 shot in robot, it dodged, i waited and after it got killed i got 0.12 ped shrap. It fired me twice though but i think armor decay is a lot less than that.
  21. timofeJKE

Suggestion list for Mindark for next events rewards :-D

Don’t Be Afraid Ring – sets death timer minimum start count to 6000 seconds Action Teleport – teleports you in the middle of uber mobs spawn Wall Glue Armor – u get stack in any possible obstacle Don’t You Worry Gun – you shoot today and get shrap next day Keep Calm Finder – only NRFs could be...
  22. timofeJKE

Not a rant... / comments on the current state of the game.

Leeloo, its not about amps. They have nothing to do with the tt return. You just loose more if amped. Last three months i was mining unamped, and even a few days with tt finder, this all doesnt matter cause tt return kept being bad (all planetside). 90% of what i sold i sold on auc for current...
  23. timofeJKE

Not a rant... / comments on the current state of the game.

I just quit mining after loosing a ton of ped. Leeloo is telling about the good and bad periods / waves / times but sorry for my rudeness i think its bullshit from my point of view. Before like march 2018 mining was ok, great even compared to what i see now. Today its just 10-20 NRF in a row so...
  24. timofeJKE

Developer Notes #18 - Volatility Improvements

Mining volatility for me has just risen, awful tt return every run, average 70% from 1 April and no sign of improvement
  25. timofeJKE

your average returns

Hunt from 14.01.18 till now, gravis 34 nonsib Mine from 01.12.17 till now, half amped lvl5 half non amped both indoor and planetside MU out = what i got from selling looted stuff MU in = what i spent on enhs amps etc Hunt Mine Total % TT cycled 65 615,35 64 204,42 129 819,77...
Back