Search results

1. T

Resource Conversion

Case closed, first comment and shot in gold 10. all next comments are not needed> In the name of Jupiter Emperor i command U Earth people to stop^^
  2. T

farming the price to grow

Garden is for someone who dont like to walk^^ Fruitpicking will remain:tongue2:
  3. T

So.... Been looted twice this week.

:smoke:
  4. T

EU space "No Loot" flag

Chill its just cry of someone who loose in hard core space 20$ toward people who invest 100k$ in it^^. Ahhh im out of space conversations till next year! I promisssssss
  5. T

EU space "No Loot" flag

I will make petition to block new treads about space and pvp big deal, i fly get shot, spend 50pec for repair, fly out and say Damn pirate U waste my 4min from game:wtg: U bastard! but hey always some repair skill added to crafting... so then i say THX U BASTARD
  6. T

I suggest disappear piracy from the game

Yayayayaya Make petitions, cry once in month cuz someone will take ur 10$ lol big deal. Sorry im out of this post cuz someone really Fbang dont get it^^ If ur shiting in pants with ur lootabe in space, pay someone who know how to do it right. Bang! >case closed<
  7. T

My Space Proposal

amen! >case closed<
  8. T

Take That U bastard :laugh: Luv speach with >>who say piRATs can stay is supporting them<< LOL my ass^^ We dont support wars in real life but hey! U need gassoline, plastick, paints, and all that use Oil^^ People need to go out from fairy's and start to say ok thats brutal nature, i hope it...
  9. T

yeah nice pink, pony, candy vision but DUDE! Its like in real life we all are not born equal, and whats most importent. When u start up game client there is agree U can join or not:smoke: Thats the platform, and game design take it or leave it^^. I just dont understand some people. Lets imagine...
  10. T

My Space Proposal

Not to fix. I reply the new content idea. Not developers, but studio workers 3D graphic designer, programer's, copywriter..... Its all need hands^^ Look at it as music band. Its not only skillz, it's tools also, licence and all stuff. And i set it in middle. Really if u look at it as music band...
  11. T

My Space Proposal

Amen Brother now where is vodka^^ The proposal will make candy land from space, so it will be like biger planet. Now>> Lets see 2 years, and 8 builders. 2(years)x8(heads)x50k(I set middle payment for expirenced crew)=800.000$ Pay and u have it^^
  12. T

Yes Im waiting for pirates streaming^^ can wait for it to see how it looks. Personaly for me its boring and i dont like dark side of power, but if there will be chance to go on security and hunt pirates then im in^^. Im full chilled to the game, and know the golden rule of nature, that nothing...
  13. T

I dont like pirats but thx to this game have more spice taste, so I disagree with ur vision! The main pain in ass of people cry about pirats is ur not so organized as them, If u dont want to be looted and have big pockets of ped simple, pay a security, rent a pilot with ship and crew! I want...
  14. T

TerraTekCorp - Together Everyone Achieve More

reserved:lolup:
  15. T

TerraTekCorp - Together Everyone Achieve More

TTC is recruiting each player at the age of 21+, capable of communicating in minimum two languages, including english as business language. Experience is not required, good manners and attention to detail fills this gap. TTC representative must be an Avatar of honor and trust, opting for...
  16. T

Colonist Jumpsuits Now in Color

I love the idea of new jumpsuits, and also I keep my old one, as part of game history. But not only:yup: Just Use it on shopkeepers so we can see from distance for what lvl of avatar eq is in:yay: But there will be always someone who will speak about jumpsuits^^ Now all Ubers can stop making...
  17. T

Swunt for red october

After Arkadian creazy 24h SSI I want bronze medal:drink:
  18. T

19 Pictures......43000 PEDS

Its part of game system, i dont like to repair my ship, and fly in secret path's in heavy pockets:pimp: But hey! Someone use the items the pirate's loot, and what with vehicle crafters, and what with warp service, and where is PVP FUN:rocket: So no crying. Its realy bornng to be pirate from my...
  19. T

Swunt for red october

Beer and popcorn on board?:yay:
  20. T

Gardening Has Arrived!

Shytstorm case(lvl poor) What with fruit market>>> Option A 1 depo 2 buy cld/plot 3 buy/build home 4 buy/build garden 5 wait for loot:laugh:(24h <System info>>> U pick up 23 bombardo'zz Gratz u earn time loose:hammer: Option B 1 depo 2 buy 15PED/1K Fruits 3 Have fun :boxer: Option C 1 no...
  21. T

new jumpsuit

http://m.memegen.com/8vxq19.jpg
  22. T

Lucy TerraTekCorp Fair

Ahoooj space sailors, Salut. I'm new at the EU platform, but got quite a big of experience in the MMORPG platforms. It is already more than 15 years as suporter/buffer and mainly healer, simple because i like to watch action from distance like good movie and think about math :wise: . As a type...
Back