Search results

1. Gordon Shumway

Help: What to do with Presidential 2 PED Credit Card?

Hi can somebody say me what i can make with it? Some say you can TT it, but if i do it in the TT it shows me its worth 0? I dont get it, how i can grap me the 2 PEDS from the card? Thanks for the information..
  2. Gordon Shumway

Help: Hunt the Thing / Error code 4 - Can not grap the Weapon

Hi, iam on Rocktropia and want to make the Quest hunt the Thing, but now i have take the Soldier profession at start and it dosnt work, get the message : "An unexpected error have occured (sic) in the processing of the following mission: Your Weapon of Choice Code 4" Is it possible to reset...
  3. Gordon Shumway

Question: Low level Iron Quests on other Planets? Like Punys from Calypso..

Hello Friends, it takes not much time and i have finish the Iron quests Puny 10K, now i think about to go on Arcadia or Rocktropia or a other Planet and start there with a low level Quest like the Punys on Calypso. Can somebody say me wich mobs or Quest i can start on other Planets? I really...
  4. Gordon Shumway

Ark Formal Tuxedo - Gray

How mcuh is the Ark Formal Tuxedo - Gray (M) worth? Thank you
  5. Gordon Shumway

How much Money is your Account worth?

Hi guys, want just ask you all how much your Accounts are worth. I just want to now, what other pay for the entertainment of Entropia Universe :)
  6. Gordon Shumway

Buying: Green Alien Head (M)

Hello, i search a Green Alien Head (M), write me a pn here or ingame. Thank you :wave:
  7. Gordon Shumway

Account Locked - Never do something wrong

Hi, my Account is now Locked, my suport case still open and with no response for few days. In my Account i had 13 Arcadia Undergroud Deeds, i have get the with no deposit, i have gather sweat and use the app Mytwopecs. Ingame and here i was normal to everybody and try to work with the...
  8. Gordon Shumway

Umbranoid Body Suit (M)

Hello, Let's accept this suit would be found, how much should I pay for it? Does anyone have this information?
  9. Gordon Shumway

Info: Buying a 100 % finish [Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I] or using a normal one?

Hello, i want to ask is it worth to buy a 100% finish [Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I] for 10 PED and more or is it better to use a normal one?
  10. Gordon Shumway

Selling: WTS 12K [Vibrant Sweat] - 1K / 1,4 PED - 12K / 16,8 PED

Hello, i hope to find somebody that support me a littelbit and buying from me 12K [Vibrant Sweat]. You can write me a PN here or write me a message ingame, my ingame name is Gordon Alf Shumway. Thx 1K / 1,4 PED 12 K / 16,8 PED
  11. Gordon Shumway

Info: The Graduation Armor is now correctly rewarded on Toulan / Release notes 15.3

Hello, for everyone that want to finish the Graduation on Toulan, with the Release Notes 15.3 it works now with the new Armor :) http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/showthread.php?1647-Planet-Toulan-Release-Notes-15-3
  12. Gordon Shumway

Help: Deposit with PayPal but get nothing..

Hello, I have used Paypal to deposit 25 €, its was 8 hours ago. This deposit has worked, i get the after paying with PayPal in Entropia Account the message : Your PayPal payment is now complete and the PED should be available on you PED-card... But I got nothing ingame, has someone the same...
  13. Gordon Shumway

Question: Merry Mayhem 2016 - Extra hunting mission alongside the main event for newcomers!

Hello, I have a few questions about the Merry Mayhem 2016 - Extra hunting mission alongside the main event for newcomers! http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/merry-mayhem-2016/ - How can I find it? - Which level must I have? ( My highest level is Laser/Pistol 3 ) - What can I win? - Is it...
Back