Search results

1. B

The Thread From the Dumpster Fire

Late. Late. For a very important date.
  2. B

All Ancient Greece shares sold ?

I'd have thought they'd post most of it back at 10, but save a healthy chunk to pulse out for quick cash as needed. Like 25%-33%. Then they could pretend a chunk did sell if they wanted to, and could cover bills or bonuses in a pinch with a stack by undercutting us at 9 ped. Hell, I'd have...
  3. B

All Ancient Greece shares sold ?

Trust me if it stopped us from grinding ep iv or pew pewing megaloots someone would be there promptly
  4. B

Happy New Year from an Internet Troll
  5. B

Wait, what? It say's it's public..... Did you get to see it? Bloody holidays. Merry Christmas everyone I did something I said I would.
  6. B

Oh well, that's the advice I got from others- diversify your location. Anyway.... Maybe this was a fluke. Maybe not. My lady made me background noise on acid pro.
  7. B

Sorry about missing a month folks, I had to get a new computer and then spend weeks trying to get my microphone to work.
  8. B

YouTube won't let me earn pizza this week, so I uploaded it to Facebook instead. https://www.facebook.com/bahbsilunt/videos/3443365812363815/ Like my page, too. This might happen again.
  9. B

Yog Pet Buff Issue

IDK about you, but my employers don't get 8 hours of productivity out of me in an 8 hour day. I get drinks, visit the fridge, and take a dump on company time daily. I dip out a few early for lunch, show up a few late back from lunch, and I often try to leave early for the day. I bet swedish...
  10. B

A Troll Rants About a Lynchmob
  11. B

Yog Pet Buff Issue

And the coders who do work for MA, chose to stick with MA instead of a better paying gig, because MA doesn't really practice crunch like the rest of the industry. So these 10 coders aren't gonna sit there for 16 hours a day digging through the logs either, like you'd expect elsewhere. They'll...
  12. B

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Oh, it's definitely enough to FILE a lawsuit. I file those all the time. I'm in litigation right now, over what was originally $3000.00, but thanks to penalties and interest it looks like I'm walking away with 14k, and my lawyer is getting 33%. People file lawsuits they don't think they can win...
  13. B

Yog Pet Buff Issue

You have no idea how many hands MA has to put on deck, do you? Read the annual reports and stuff. If they had a couple dozen coders and testers sure. They don't. I think last number I had was 10 programmers in Sweden, and several Fivrr types who troubleshoot for commission. A few weeks was...
  14. B

Yog Pet Buff Issue

:lolup: Indeed!
  15. B

Yog Pet Buff Issue

You are looking to describe this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
  16. B

Yog Pet Buff Issue

You meant massochist
  17. B

And you totally deserve one. I'll get it for you when one of these videos actually earns enough to buy a pizza. My god awful tree chopping video is over halfway there, but it's the only one.
  18. B

A Troll rants about Mulmuns and directs you to watch a vampire
  19. B

Why am I not surprised people be trying to sell untradable stuff on FB? lol. I didn't cover it this time- I focused on mayhem mostly this week. I will make a note of it next time. Thanks Mega. I always track the 10 biggest minerals. Ignisium hasn't gotten there in a few months.
  20. B

MankiniGate

Shoot I would have bought one and bounced around in it and my carnage facemask doing the pogo. That's quality youtube content! How unfair. I need an avatar gender reassignment so I can have fun with apparel. Unfair! Harrumph I say!
  21. B

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Maybe I got the gear for this. I'll register and then find out, that's a good plan. Bahb happy Silunt
  22. B

:yay: Thanks
Back