Search results

1. N

Is it worth it? Efficiency on starter packs

I'm considerig gettig a starter pack, but, from have a few questions. The Barbarella is a great gun and the sinkadus a very nice amp, so i'd want at least the gold pack for those, After asking a soc mate about the efficiency, I do wonder if the platinum pack is worth it for the added...
  2. N

To the hacker of my account. Please let me buy an estate next time!

Maybe this post is in the wrong part of the forum. If so, I am sorry and please move it. It's about EU economy, so I thought this was a good place. On December 31st my account was hacked. (accessed from another location was confirmed by MA support and |I did not log in that day at all) I found...
  3. N

Selling: texture blueprints (L)

Blueprints Fine frieze fabric texture Fine hessian fabric texture Grooved metal texture fabric Zinc texture Tezlapod leather texture PLumatergus leather texture Combibo leather texture Gradivore leather texture Lysterium texture Longu leather texture Tripudion leather texture Iron texture Copper...
  4. N

Selling: NI's 5 click clothes BP(L)

All are 5 click only bp's. Haruspex Voodoo bracers (F,C) BP(L) Haruspex sleek pants (M, C) BP(L) Haruspex Voodoo vest (M) BP(L) Stel Brigand gloves BP(L) Stel Brigand trousers BP(L) PM me an offer for the ones) you're interested in I Can get more/others if you want.
  5. N

pricecheck Engineering skill

What's the price for engineering skill? It's not chipped out. I'm looking for a "bring your own ESI" price
  6. N

Selling: Repairman's package (RK-5 + 50768 Welding wire)

For your convenience. an RK-5 repair tool and enough Welding wire to fully use it. The RK-5 use 8 welding wire per click and lasts for a total of 6542 uses. In total 52338 welding wire. So, if you want to start repairing this is a great total package deal. An RK-5's without the welding wire...
  7. N

Welding Wire Blueprint (L) clicking service

Just to see if there's demand for this... Since WW has a nice MU. Crsafting it can be nicely profitable...you just need to have the skills. I am metal engineer level 10 (Welding wire blueprint (L) maxed) and have gathered materials for it in quantity at nice MU. What i offer: I offer to click...
  8. N

Selling: Limited blueprints

Here is an overview of the (limited) bluprints i'd like to sell. I aim for monthly Markup. PM me in game if you have interest in one or more. blueprint clicks ArMatrix LR-45 (L) Blueprint (L) 68 Basic Auxiliary...
  9. N

Nakor's crafting service

Seeing the popularity of the new blueprints and having gained some skills as a crafter, this seemed a nice thing to do. I have the following blueprints at QR 100 and maxed with my skills. Basic filters Basic sensors Basic wires Simple I conductors I can, of course, also use blueprints from...
  10. N

Calypse daily manufacturing missions

I was wondering if many peopledo these manufactring missions. Since i offer a free blueprint loan service and have a lot of these blueprints, it might be interesting for people to loan mine. Also i was wondering if many people would like a service where materials are also offered to...
  11. N

Calypse daily manufacturing missions

I ws wondering if many peopledo these manufactring missions. Since i offer a free blueprint loan service and have a lot of these blueprints, it might be interesting for people to loan mine. Also i was wondering if many people would like a service where materials are also offered to complete...
  12. N

Selling: Nako's selling thread

On my travels i've pickecd up some things i don't really use, so i'd like to sell them. [Lich Harness (M,L)] 39.68p tt PM offers E amp 11 +2
  13. N

Healing for decay

For all hunters out there that like a little assistance. You can hire me as a healer for decay only! (tips are of course very welcome) At the moment i have only the Vivo S10. If you prefer me to use a fap you supply. No problem. PM me in game! Nakor of Boreft Tips on better faps are welcome...
  14. N

Buying: Weapon blueprints

Hello, For my free blueprint loan service i am looking for more blueprints. I offer 50 sweat per blueprint. I realise that some are worth much more than that, but since i offer a free service, i don't expect to get all blueprints. 50 sweat is much more than what the tt offers A list of the...
  15. N

Buying: Tools blueprints

Hello, For my free blueprint loan service i am looking for more blueprints. I offer 50 sweat per blueprint. I realise that some are worth much more than that, but since i offer a free service, i don't expect to get all blueprints. 50 sweat is much more than what the tt offers A list of...
  16. N

Buying: Tailoring blueprints

Hello, For my free blueprint loan service i am looking for more blueprints. I offer 50 sweat per blueprint. I realise that some are worth much more than that, but since i offer a free service, i don't expect to get all blueprints. 50 sweat is much more than what the tt offers A list of the...
  17. N

Buying: Furniture blueprints

18. N

Buying: Enhancer blueprints

19. N

Buying: component blueprints

20. N

Buying: Armor blueprints

Hello, For my free blueprint loan service i am looking for more blueprints. I offer10 PEC per blueprint. I realise that some are worth much more than that, but since i offer a free service, i don't expect to get all blueprints. 10 PEC for certain is more than offering it on auction and not...
  21. N

Buying: Attachment blueprints

Hello, For my free blueprint loan service i am looking for more blueprints. I offer10 PEC per blueprint. I realise that some are worth much more than that, but since i offer a free service, i don't expect to get all blueprints. 10 PEC for certain is more than offering it on auction and not...
  22. N

Buying: Material texture blueprints

Hello, For my free blueprint loan service i am looking for more blueprints. I offer 50 sweat per blueprint. I realise that some are worth much more than that, but since i offer a free service, i don't expect to get all blueprints. 50 sweat is much more than what the tt offers :) A list of the...
  23. N

Nakor's free blueprint loan service

For all crafters out there. I offer a free blueprint loan service. There's already a topic on the services forum here
  24. N

Buying: Blueprints for TT value

Hello, I'm a relative n00b (been playing since september 2016) and i'm offering a free blueprint loan service. For that i'm on the lookout to add more bp's to the service. Having read that some players simply tt their doubles, i'm asking you to sell them to me at 50 sweat (wasTT value). That...
  25. N

Nakor's free blueprint loan service

I offer my blueprints to use. Free of charge! How does it work? People that know me know that i'm a friendly, sociable player. Generous at times, but not a stupid player. Tthis is a completely free service, but: I do require collateral. No CLDs or AUDs, just something to make sure you...
Back