Search results

1. Darlas

Selling: Arso fen 4 T2 TIR 169 - Public Auction - SB bidded.

Hello all. Im moving this item to a separate post to do this auction, the auction its simple the minimum SB its 30k and the minimum increase will be 500ped to avoid 1ped bids and make this post last forever. Arso fen 4 T2 TIR 169 Minimum price/starting price: 30K Minimum bid increase of...
  2. Darlas

Buying: PF or MS

Hello as title say, plz pm me your price and si :)
  3. Darlas

Darlas Airlines - Warp Services

Hello, Entropians. As some of you may already know I am offering warp services with a Pathfinder. These services are fast, safe, at a really competitive price, with no weight limit. My price its 18ped per warp +12ped if a pickup its needed. But this is not all, because from today "Darlas...
  4. Darlas

Buying: EON M UL BOOTS

As title said im looking for this boots :) PM me your price if you want to sell them!
  5. Darlas

Buying: Adj excavator / imp excavator - Closed

Hello babies, As the title said I’m looking for one adj excavator pm me your tier and price if you have one that you want to let it go :). I could be interested too in a imp excavator if the price it’s good enough ❤️ Loking for around T0-1 Thanks a lot for reading and taking the time to...
  6. Darlas

Buying: Mayhem M UL parts

Hello All. As the post said im looking for Mayhem UL parts M, pm me your price if you have any for sell except Harness and Gloves :D Thanks!
  7. Darlas

Selling: Weak Claw, Agamemnion Estate, RT 850IP SHOP

Hello guys, I have the following items to sell :) im mostly interested in peds but can accept trades. WANT TO BE THE UBER HUNTER YOU ALWAYS DREAMED? GET YOUR UBER GEAR TOGETHER TODAY :p... (OR PART OF IT) Weak Claw T6.99 + Fen 2 Amp BO:30k Agamemnion Estate Ancient Greece BO 45k RT...
  8. Darlas

Selling: Perseus BPS for Boot, Shin and thigh - BO 6k

Hello, As the title said im selling this 3 bps, all are at base QR. Didnt drop any new since 2019 as entropialife rare loot said. Good armor and potential profitable craft :)(i dont have the lvl for them and not planning to lvl enough my armor eng for being able to craft them) i could accept...
  9. Darlas

Buying: Terramaster 3 Gold Rush

As the title said im looking one of this finder, please throw me your tier and price in pm :)
  10. Darlas

Selling: (SOLD) MODIFIED Imperium Armor (M) T6-7 115k BO

Hello, all. As the title said this beautiful M armor its ready to be on sale, as far as i know only three and this are complete ingame as far as i know this one its the higuer tieres and a T5.99 its on sale for a BO of 110k. Good resist its an adaptable armor for all purpose, and give 20%...
  11. Darlas

Selling: BP20 Fen edition Tier 3 (SOLD)

Hello, Entropians. Im selling this beauty at Tier 3. BO:30K Open to offers, prefer peds. PM here or in game :)
  12. Darlas

Selling: Archon + Trauma 5 (SOLD)

Hello Guys, Im selling mi setup since i need a little more dps for what i need to hunt, the archon its at T2.6 (and going up) with a tier increase of 153/200 im selling it with one Trauma 5 so the base dpp together its 3.03, only know 2 of this amps atm. im asking a BO of 8k as pack, im open to...
  13. Darlas

Price Check Trauma 5

Hello guys. anyone know the actual price for one of this babys? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=219? seems the better for weapons like the archon, and i think there is only 10 or so ingame? Thanks in advance
  14. Darlas

Selling: WTS Gorgon Books, Gems and Elixir.

Hello, As the title said im selling 3x Gorgon Books, 6 gorgon gems and 3 gorgon elixir. This item are used to be able to be shade spawner (1 of each, become bound in the first use for unlimited spawns paying the sweat tax) or for the plates upgrades, if i remember well its one gem per mod, 1...
  15. Darlas

Selling: Combustive 8

Hello coplayers, Im looking to sell my combustive 8 chip at tier 2.99 and my corrosive 8 at tier 4.29 because imlooking to swap to melee looking to buy a Archon+trauma 4 or 5. Im open to reasonable offers and not for lowball reselling offers (nothing againts resellers, they move the economy...
  16. Darlas

Selling: Armor Bps L, Pyro chips Pack, Monster truck...

Hello Guys, Im liquidating some items, some of them like the bps its because i dont have time for gather the resources and others like MF its because im trying to get a chip with higuer dps. Im selling the following: Mankini (M,C) - +16 Vamp Bite Monster Truck - 1500 Ped...
  17. Darlas

Buying: PATHFINDER BASE OR NEAR SI 35K

Hello Guys, Im looking for a Pathfinder in BASE SI or near, i offer 35k pure peds. Thanks!
  18. Darlas

Buying: Corrosive 10 and/or 11 UL

Hello guys/girls, Im looking for this two chips, please send me a PM with your price if you have one. please don’t go mad with the price. Thanks!
  19. Darlas

Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

Hello mates, I have this AMAZING Mankini for sell: This custome is being amazing, seeing people have fun with it its just great. People hunting big things in mankini, people mining or people just dancing... just amazing, was time for mens character show a little more "meat" than girls and...
  20. Darlas

Buying: Pulsar bps

Holla Mates, Im looking to buy one Pulsar 5 and 2 bps, prefer high QR but could accept a low QR its the price is good. Pm me if you have one of those and want to let them go :) darlas darlas dark stone
  21. Darlas

Selling: Apocalypse and Aegis BPS AG

Hello Guys, Im taking offers in 2 complete set of L bps for this amazing armor, this bp's arent dropping anymore and like other planets bps that was in the beggining of each planet they wont do it again because of his lvl. Aegis aprox 1857 clicks Apocalypse 1485 clicks Total 3342 clicks...
  22. Darlas

Buying: Archon sword

Hello Guys, Im looking for one of this babys, Archon sword plz pm your price :) Thanks you.
  23. Darlas

Selling: Apocalypse, Aegis and Arcticus armor SET for sale.

Hello mates, I have this sets for sale: Armor Set Apocalypse M/F L [Apocalypse Helmet (M,L)] tt 67 ped [Apocalypse Harness (M,L)] tt 105 ped [Apocalypse Arm Guards (M,L)] tt 76 ped [Apocalypse Thigh Guards (M,L)] tt 76 ped [Apocalypse Shin Guards (M,L)] tt 67 ped [Apocalypse Foot Guards...
  24. Darlas

Selling: Selling UL Items and others

Hello Guys, Im selling all my items since i need to think in IRL stuff and what to do ingame. Contact me ingame darlas darlas dark stone or PM me here. Adjusted Fap t4.22 SOLD (some free enhan 1-4 with it) Regeneration 4 +14 Combustive attack nanochip 8 UL T0 SOLD Combustive 3 Sell STOPED...
  25. Darlas

Selling: Summer Ring 2016

Hello mates, Im selling this amazing ring with huge skill gain increase. Asking for 16K BO can accept items of interest. Contact me here or ingame darlas darlas dark stone Thanks!
Back