Search results

1. Kemp

I look like a dirty ol' man...

Yeah, or I could just have owned a pair of clothing that I earned for playing 13 years.
  2. Kemp

I look like a dirty ol' man...

Dear Messed up Articians... What were you guys thinking again?! For 13(!) years I am carrying around an Orange pants and some orange shirt. I even regularly wear them, since they seem to match quite a bit with a 1200 ped, green Jade Coat and 300 ped Black Boots. Actually I am humbly proud...
  3. Kemp

FYI: MA, how about Cape Corynth?

MindArk still runs this whole show. Nobody else.
  4. Kemp

FYI: MA, how about Cape Corynth?

Dear MindArk, I mean, common, what the hell did you do with Cape Corynth? Since 2009, a lot has changed. Making me play less and less, and definitely without a deposit. (Check my last deposit in October 2009 against most recent withdrawal last year...) Recently I have been playing a bit more...
  5. Kemp

Selling: A-3 Justifier MK.V tier 6

How about giving an indication of a price that suites you?
  6. Kemp

Question: X-mas trees

Hmm, sorry, I checked quite some of them forum before posting, but didn't see this thread about the same subject. So I thought, I'd better say something about it :). Anyway, not to strange to say something about it even one month later. And it is not like it is the first year. I mean, common...
  7. Kemp

Question: X-mas trees

Question: "Will MA ever take themselves serious?" Answer" "Not as long as they are to lazy to code away Christmas trees 2,5 months after Christmas".
  8. Kemp

WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

Name: Benevolent Kempuh Kemp Captain: I will vote for team captain when more people have applied for main. Gear: Full plated Gremlin, Fap-90, some 100+ dmg, 40 shots a minute laser carbine, adj M2722, both amped with A104. And most important, still enough PED on my card for a few WoF rounds :)...
  9. Kemp

Selling: Strength Keep

This is PROJECT ENTROPIA! Not Entropia Universe let alone Planet Calypso... This Is why I played hardcore for 6 years and then my enthousiasm faded slowly but steadily. What would you like to loot: A: Diluted Sweat, Extractors, Oil, and some other mambojammo. B: A pile of sparkling golden...
  10. Kemp

Buying: InvestaFoe ES500

I once paid 3k for an ES500. That was still quite some below the highest MV before that moment. Now they are WAY cheaper, but I am just telling you, that if you really want one and see good purpose for one, then don't stumble on 100 ped to buy it. If you have real good use for it and for that...
  11. Kemp

Chat system Tutorial

Thank you both so far.
  12. Kemp

Chat system Tutorial

Hey! Is there a tutorial for the new Chat System somewhere? To be honest and I don't like to admit it; I understand shit of this new system. I sell stuff in auction but can't find the message that item such and such is sold for so many ped. I do find tons of messages of what I have put in...
  13. Kemp

2014... Failure...

Erhhmm, like I said, CryEngine2, not really state of the art anymore... Or as MA states for Very High settings: Very High Settings Internet Connection: ADSL or better Computer Processor: Intel I7 / AMD Phenom II Computer Memory: 4096 MB RAM or more Graphics Card (with latest drivers): NVIDIA...
  14. Kemp

2014... Failure...

I have recently bought a new gaming laptop with 8Gb RAM, Pentium i5-4200M, GeForce GT 740 2Gb, HDD with 24Gb Flash-drive or what ever it is called :)... I have a good and fast internet connection, when the downloader runs an update I reach over 5mb (that is megabytes, not megabits)/ second...
  15. Kemp

Planet Project Entropia !!

That's not it. I was 26 when I started, I feel the same. I have never understood why MA completely changed the look and feel of Calypso. I mean, they still could have added all these new Islands, finish amethera, add all these new systems and vehicles. Even the buildings in the old cities could...
  16. Kemp

Planet Project Entropia !!

I have never seen a sky look so alien... Combine it with this post: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?206099-Memorys&p=3116215&viewfull=1#post3116215 And you know my answer...
  17. Kemp

Selling: 13 cld

All sold at buyout for 13.
  18. Kemp

Bring up my post!
  19. Kemp

Sold out!!
  20. Kemp

CLD Future Price Speculation

Determing the potentail value of CLDs is a very complex matter. Even though EU is a RCE, it still is a game and most players treat it that way. Players are people with all emotions that come with our species. This means that most players will not treat CLDs as a stone cold investments, like a...
  21. Kemp

Memorys

I loved the thrill of PE. I made friends within and visited quite some of them. It used to be my favourite hobby for ~6 years and the way I saw it then, many more years to come. Half a year after VU10 I stopped depositing. That is not for nothing... I am still in there, only every now and then...
  22. Kemp

Every planet should have it's own MU on auction

I would like the Planet Partners to attract that much clientel of their own that MU stabilizes throughout the Universe. Plus, differences in MU shold stay in effect for the purpose of trading. So I voted no.
  23. Kemp

Meeting Entropia Universe players

Vegas, an appropriate location ;). But seriously, hope you guys had fun. PE meetings always are nice!
  24. Kemp

Selling: Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000

** SOLD ** After 9,5(!) years of loyal service... My precious has left me...
  25. Kemp

Selling: Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000

Bring up my post!
Back