Search results

1. Kemp

I look like a dirty ol' man...

Dear Messed up Articians... What were you guys thinking again?! For 13(!) years I am carrying around an Orange pants and some orange shirt. I even regularly wear them, since they seem to match quite a bit with a 1200 ped, green Jade Coat and 300 ped Black Boots. Actually I am humbly proud...
  2. Kemp

FYI: MA, how about Cape Corynth?

Dear MindArk, I mean, common, what the hell did you do with Cape Corynth? Since 2009, a lot has changed. Making me play less and less, and definitely without a deposit. (Check my last deposit in October 2009 against most recent withdrawal last year...) Recently I have been playing a bit more...
  3. Kemp

Question: X-mas trees

Question: "Will MA ever take themselves serious?" Answer" "Not as long as they are to lazy to code away Christmas trees 2,5 months after Christmas".
  4. Kemp

Chat system Tutorial

Hey! Is there a tutorial for the new Chat System somewhere? To be honest and I don't like to admit it; I understand shit of this new system. I sell stuff in auction but can't find the message that item such and such is sold for so many ped. I do find tons of messages of what I have put in...
  5. Kemp

Selling: 13 cld

Sold out!!
  6. Kemp

Unique Individuals

A new PE society has been born: UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS No more requirements then 200k+ total skills OR 200+ HP and 240 points attrributes without health. Your country: doesn't matter. Amount of money spend: doesn't matter. Age: doesn't matter, as long as you are a bit mature. Ingame goals: don't...
  7. Kemp

Buying: 3 cld

As title says. Prefer buying 3 at once at 3600 ped total. Shoot me a pm, tnx.
  8. Kemp

Buying: 3 CLDs

Buying 3 CLDs @ 990 ped each. If you supply all 3 at once, I pay 2980. PM with offer, thanks!
  9. Kemp

Selling: unL Blueprints with bpqr = 100

unL Blueprints with bpqr = 100 Basic Filters Blueprint Generic Leather Texture Blueprint Mannell Shoes Blueprint Settler Shin Guards Blueprint Simple I Plastic Ruds Blueprint Standard Core Blueprint Standard Damper Blueprint All with bpqr = 100. Make me nice offers, won't add OB or BB because...
  10. Kemp

Selling: unl Blueprints with bpqr 2-99

Simple I Conductors Blueprint 0,91 Pall Stool Blueprint 0,7 Mann MPH Blueprint 0,69 Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint 0,62 Basic Pattern Pants Blueprint 0,6 Durable Compressor Blueprint 0,57 Simple II Conductors Blueprint 0,27 Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint 0,13 Large Plug...
  11. Kemp

Selling: Christmas related stuff + Furniture

7xChristmas Reindeer 3xGift Wrapped Box 1xJack O'Lantern 1xJulbock Only sells as a set, 20 ped for the lot. Have the nicest decorated home next Christmas :D. Chirpy Statue 3,48 ped tt SB/BB 10 ped total Green Carpet 14,40 ped tt SB/BB 17 ped total Large Purple Carpet 43 ped tt...
  12. Kemp

Selling: Armor: Full Vigilante (M) + Full Thunderbird (M,L)

All sold!!
  13. Kemp

Selling: 58 (L) Blueprints

Basic Vehicle Gearbox Blueprint (L) 0,11 Basic Vehicle Supercharger Blueprint (L) 0,11 Berycled Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 0,37 BodyGuard Foot Guards Blueprint (L) 0,93 Cold Fabric Blueprint (L) 0,56 Cold Fabric Blueprint (L) 0,16 Combibo Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 0,82 Copper Texture...
  14. Kemp

Selling: unl Blueprints with bpqr 0.02-0.99

Simple I Conductors Blueprint 0,91 Pall Stool Blueprint 0,7 Mann MPH Blueprint 0,69 Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint 0,62 Basic Pattern Pants Blueprint 0,6 Durable Compressor Blueprint...
  15. Kemp

Selling: unL Blueprints with bpqr = 1.0

Basic Filters Blueprint Generic Leather Texture Blueprint Mannell Shoes Blueprint Settler Shin Guards Blueprint Simple I Plastic Ruds Blueprint Standard Core Blueprint Standard Damper Blueprint All with bpqr = 100.0. Make me nice offers, won't add OB or BB because the value is hard to...
  16. Kemp

PC: Rextelum Venom Sample

Is it worth anything and why isn't it able to be listed in auction?
  17. Kemp

Selling: FOMA appartments

Selling: 1x A appartment 200 ped SOLD 1x D appartment 275 ped SOLD 1x G appartment 375 ped SOLD Or both for 600 ped. Please pm if interested!
  18. Kemp

Angel Arm-Guards (M) unl

Heya, I would like your input on the current market value of Angel Arm-Guards (M), unlimited :confused:. Yes, yes, I know it depends on Tier, future Tier rates and availability. But not that many Angel parts switch owner every week/month, so I feel that ingame, auction tt+ market value is...
  19. Kemp

Selling: Improved iFF8000

Yes, I am selling an iFF8k. @ Tier 1.5. One of the best ever longrange taggers/hunting riffles. I prefer calling it a hunting rifle and not a tagger. With decend hits it kills a mediocre Atrox before it reaches you and the decay is nothing/nada/niente. This is one hell of gun and I expect others...
  20. Kemp

Selling: Raven Village #1: a great mansion

Selling this fine piece of Real Estate: Raven Village #1 Located at the top Northern point of PvP1. Close to 3 teleporters Close to the water (if you like boats n stuff) Close to a Service Center The largest Mansion category with 3 rooms, 2 porches, loads of items to be put in. And a large...
  21. Kemp

Selling: Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000

** SOLD ** After 9,5(!) years of loyal service... My precious has left me... :(
  22. Kemp

A matter of design, a lack of vision!

Inspired by this intelligent thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?202573-Gamer-got-killed-by-senile-decay-while-waiting-for-taming!-A-matter-of-design&p=2623944&viewfull=1#post2623944 and this remark...
  23. Kemp

Trading a windscreen for a windscreen!!

First Marco was the Windscreen for MA, but he couldn't cope with the criticism. So Windscreen Marco got traded for Windscreen Frank. Frank could not do a proper job, so he got traded for Windscreen David. For David... The same. It's hard to deal with a playerbase full of smart people with a good...
  24. Kemp

HoF: And justice for all!

First the whining bit: My last biggest solo HoF dates 4 years and 2 months ago! At that time I was a believer in Shadow/Angel, with Adjusted Fap, MK-V ME, iFF8k and recently joined AoW. I hit an Armax Cow Provider for 16xx ped. Then I met my current gf, so I played less and got kicked from AoW...
  25. Kemp

Selling: ES-400 scanner/Appartments/Looted clothes/Shopkeeper/Mannequin

Hey! I am selling following items: Chikara InvestaFoe ES-400 scanner 4000 ped Urban Nomad Black Slacks (F) 300 ped Urban Nomad Black Boots (M) 700 ped Shopkeeper pad SOLD Mannequin pad 250 ped Amethera appartments: Omegaton Epsilon Complex, 8H SOLD Chikara Koufuku...
Back