Search results

1. S

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

I don't really care that u think if I whine or not tbh. Its a serious question for MA, not for you, since I don't find any reason to do so as a company. Its obvious that some will hunt 24/7 and even after finishing redulite in 2 days they will still hunt for tokens. Many other players just do...
  2. S

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

So in redulite for 10.000 points in stage 9 I get 781 tokens and If I do 6 times more points for stage 10 I get 469 Tokens. So you want that most of the players just stop at stage 9. Why ? Can the bunny lay easter eggs ? 80,000 Points - 313 Mayhem Tokens, 156.3 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus...
  3. S

Looking to do some repair runs

Hey, I just realised someone answered this thread. PM me after Mayhem and well see if we can get online at same day. Cheers !
  4. S

Price Check Electric Attack Nanochip 11

Hi ! I'm interested in this chip but no idea whats worth it atm. Any info apreciated ! Thanks.
  5. S

Looking to do some repair runs

Hey all, I'm interested to do some hours of repairing in space if any Pilot is interested to get some skills aswell, win-win. Im not interested to join a crew, too much drama. Just want to repair a bit few days and get some skills. I'll bring my own WW and RK or I can buy yours if its decent...
  6. S

entropiauniverse.com extremely slow!!!

This creature didn't carry any loot. Reloged same problem. Servers dead ?
  7. S

Buying: CLOSE [EMT Kit Ek-2500 Deluxe]

Bought ! can be closed !
  8. S

Buying: CLOSE [EMT Kit Ek-2500 Deluxe]

Looking for this fap. PM me price.
  9. S

News: The Mul’s Arise

Rename this false Mayhem propaganda mob to Summer Mulmun. I mean, no tokens, no boxes, no missions, no daily ... whats so mayhem about this ? Ty for new codex I guess tho.
  10. S

Selling: [The Silver Crown of Sahar (M)]

Adding new item for sale: [The Silver Crown of Sahar (M)]
  11. S

To the Top
  12. S

Post updated !
  13. S

News: Easter Mayhem 2023

Whats the buff on the bunny ? Any difference in buffs regarding Bronze, Silv... etc bunny ? Thanks
  14. S

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

And it happens again.. Lotus armor parts, boosted BPs, 118 UE Tokens at once, Rare Pristines, Rings... etc And you call this dynamic ? The only dynamic thing in this game are the aweSOME developers. I guess we can wait few years more till game is out of beta. Its only been 20 years.........
  15. S

Question: Unscheduled Server Downtime ?

"Servers are currently in maintenance mode"
  16. S

FYI: Debit card dedicated to MA deposits only, leaked, twice!

Did you ever think that having a signature about that you deposited 60.000 dollars in a video-game could attract hackers attention ? Wish you all the best tho and don't click any links. P.D. No Bank is safe nowdays. Cheers.
Back