Search results

1. G

Is there a way to stop Toggle Action de-selecting mobs

After enabling "Interact to Cancel Current Action" to allow Action Toggling (which used to be super desirable) When you toggle off it will deselect your target, is there a way to stop this? (other than the Esc to cancel which defeats the purpose of a toggle) right now, you select your long...
  2. G

Please stop the roller-coaster ride

Has anyone played around with the camera settings and found a way that stops the camera from shooting into space as the mob runs too close, then settling back down as it backs up again, this is making me quite ill. I have mucked about with vertical heights close and far, have messed about with...
  3. G

How rare are the gold tokens?

I've been killing the shared snarks and fefoids, i have killed over 200 of each, and cycled at least 500 ped in ammo, but have yet to see a coin (even 2 fefoid globals). Is this a lot of hunting (it sure is for me) are other getting coins from either of these? or am I unlucky? Edit: I finally...
  4. G

New Armour Item, AP-24 Impact(L)

Found this new BP while crafting some armour, which i might say was a little bit cool :yup: But does anyone know what it is? It doesn't specify a body part so not armour? It doesn't say enhancer or plate, so not an add-on? Professional Requirement = Armour Engineer, any ideas? is late so...
  5. G

Buying: Looking for Canis (UL) BPs

Canis Helmet (L) Blueprint Bought Canis Harness (L) Blueprint Bought Canis Arm Guards (L) Blueprint Canis Gloves (L) Blueprint Bought Canis Thigh Guards (L) Blueprint Bought Canis Shin Guards (L) Blueprint Canis Foot Guards (L) Blueprint...
  6. G

Ancient Greece / Minotaur

Has anyone seen a Minotaur on Ancient Greece anywhere, I am trying to do the mission where you need Minotaur Horns, I've killed may Achelous & Asterion and have 100s of heads / arms / legs / tails etc, but not a single horn. Has anyone done this quest recently, maybe since 2.0?
  7. G

Missing Houses at Hestia

Does anyone else have a house at Hestia, and have they been there recently? My house has been missing for almost 3 days now, I can't use my farm or retrieve my things in there. Looking at the item list on the website it does still show them as being in the estate deed which is promising. If I...
  8. G

Sweat Powered Motor-Cycles

As everyone is well aware EU desperately needs more use for sweat, but ones that don't give too much advantage - since it is free after all. I think a super opportunity would be add sweat powered motor-cycles, this leaves all flying / boating / passenger carrying type items still requiring oil...
  9. G

Haimoros Gel

Does anyone know how to craft this, does it need a BP or can I refine it? is it possible? (I have tried to refine the transgen fruit with so many things I am going mad) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Full List is Transgen Haimoros + Alicenies Gel = Haimoros Gel Transgen Caroot...
Back