Search results

1. B

Selling: Oratan Axe Pet

Hello Cant seem to delete this post can admin please delete for me?
  2. B

cant seem to post

My submissions are not being approved or just not being posted?
  3. B

Selling: Oratan Axe Pet

Greetings I'm selling this Oratan Axe Pet it is level 13 - Autoloot 45m at level 18 - Tamebuff 20% at level 23 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Gallery.aspx?image=6997 Asking Price : 4000 peds Contact me here or player register ingame : Broncos Sir Broncos Frankville
  4. B

Tairak Textured Master Coat

Hi all could I possibly get a price check on a tiarak textured Master Coat 2 sections are tiarak and one section is Hessian Fabric, I'm hoping for resonable valuations, see image below. Many thanks in advance.
  5. B

Selling: Tairak Textured Clothing

Good day everyone I am selling the following items due to shortage of PED. The fabric used in all items: Tairak and Hessian Cloth. All these items but NOT glasses First for sale is Master Coat: As you can see this is a stunning example of a perfectly tailored Master Coat. I will...
  6. B

Listing items to sell

Problems Listing items to sell Good day to you all I was wondering if someone can help me, I have tried to post items to sell in the selling part of these forums but when I submit the post to be posted, it says I have to wait for admin approval, Is this standard practice? Is there...
  7. B

Selling: Tairak Textured Clothing

Hi everyone I am selling my clothing in which all of it is textured with Tiarak Leather all these worn together look stunning. I am looking for serious offers close to my asking price. Master Coat (M,C) asking 1300 PED Navy Officer Pants (M,C) asking 500 PED Rancher Hat (M,C) asking 300...
Back