Search results

1. D

Selling: Golem pristine, 2000+ christmas boxes

Here's my sales thread. Im looking to sell or trade all of these at the moment: -Golem Pristine. --- 3000 OBO -Christmas strongbox --- .45 ea -Phantom armor set Male --- Sold -Skill juice 100% for 5 hours --- Sold -A204 Improved...
  2. D

Selling: outdated sold

As the title says I am currently selling my Lp-40 perfected and my Easter 2021 ring. I am in no hurry to sell, but do to my real life situation i really didnt get to do much hunting this summer and it looks like its going to continue for possibly the rest of the year. Its a shame to let these...
  3. D

Selling: Can be closed

I have a bunch of these in my inventory. Let me know if you want them, they are varying amounts of TT.
  4. D

Selling: Sold

All Items listed I am willing to sell or trade. I prefer ped, shrapnel, deeds, hunting gear. For fastest response pm me in game, i log in at least once a day... * 2019 Halloween Ring Sold * 2X [EMT Kit Ek-2350] TT +25 ea, all low tt * [Skeleton Mask (M)] TT +1 Pills [MediStim 5mg] Sold Out...
  5. D

State of Affairs

I will try to be as concise as I can with this question. However, its kind of an open ended question that I hope will get answered with as much information as can be divulged. What is the state of affairs at MindArk, and what types of things are being done to improve them? Things that would...
  6. D

Buying: Can be closed

no longer needed
  7. D

Buying: Can be closed

closed
  8. D

Selling: SOLD

Willing to sell my L1100e. You can pm me any offers, please keep them reasonable. This is an amazing weapon. I grinded 16 levels with it the past year. Its good dpp with accuracy enhancers, and good dps with dmg. I just recently took 3rd place in 2020 summer mayhem cat 5 annihilation with it...
  9. D

Selling my archon sword, its tier 5.11 and would be a beast in CAT2. Its highly efficient for all around use and gets 99.5 dmg with the melee 4 and 5 dmg enhancers. Archon Sword BO TT+2500 Melee 4 amp BO TT+250 You can have both for 3k total pm me ingame or here if you are interested
  10. D

Im selling these items, just contact me here or in game. Please only serious offers or inquiries. Summer ring BO Sold EWE 41 Sold Pegasus BO Sold
  11. D

I am selling full set of male adjusted vigilante armor. tt+1400, all are full tt. helmet tier 1.1 shins tier .6 chest tier .8 thigh tier .7 gloves tier 1.6 foot tier 1 arms tier .3 all have good tier rates and this is a great set of armor. total value with markup 1611.25 pm me offers or...
  12. D

Mayhem Survival

I just wanted to do a few runs in survival after finishing up with annihilation. However I keep failing stage 3, I kill all the zombies around me, and capture the point, a couple new bigger dogs spawn, I kill them, and it says I fail, everytime. what do I need to do here to finish the capture stage?
Back