Search results

1. T

Buying: Terramaster 6 BP

Hi. As title says, im looking for Terramaster 6 BP. QR is irrelevant. Please contact me here or in game. One Trick Mind. Thank you.
  2. T

Buying: Bought

Item acquired. Thread can be closed.
  3. T

About the elephant in the room

Hello everyone. Topic of this thread is the multiaccount "trader" on the AH. As far as i am aware there are, at least, 3 accounts operating, most hours of the day, by the same person. Each account has specific areas to cover: 1. Trades high level explosive unlinmited BPs, some ores/enmaters and...
  4. T

Buying: Armatrix Amp BPs

Hi. Looking for armatrix amp blueprints. Currently in need of: 28B / 45B 42P You can contact me here on in game (One Trick Mind).
  5. T

Buying: Closed

Item acquired, can be closed
  6. T

Buying: Bought

Can be closed
  7. T

Selling: Full Gremlin Set Male

Hi. Selling full Gremlin Male Set. Full tt. Bid: tt+200 BO: tt+250 Plese, if you are interested, PM me in game: One Trick Mind. Thank you.
  8. T

Info: Mining in non-lootable pvp

Hi. I would like to make a warning thread for miners out there mining on Amethera and other non-lootable pvp areas. The procedure is as follows: You are mining on non-lootable pvp area and you see some one else on the screen, probably mining/hunting nerby. Pretty common situation. This dot...
Back