Search results

1. J

A3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted.

Ahh ok, so current tier doesn't matter. I haven't done any crafting myself, but would it be bad eco to start crafting so I can make my own enhancers?
  2. J

What is concidered good tier? I already have the mkii, but it would be a bad idea to adjust it if tier-numbers are bad right?
  3. J

Ok. What about the Kallous 7 then, which has about twice the damage and even better eco than the amk2 according to entropedia (2.878 dmg/pec)? Most People tell me to stay With (L) and I probably would if I hadn't already gathered most of the parts for this. Considering I might end up paying...
  4. J

Why are you selling, and how much are you asking?
  5. J

Yeah markup on the (L)-guns I'm using isn't much... I just assumed that a gun that cost a couple of thousand ped was alot better than cheap L-weapons. Although I almost have all the parts needed to adjust, it still seems like I will have the same/better eco just staying With L-weapons. I...
  6. J

Yeah I know. But With the Kallous 6 and A103 you get about same eco and dmg/sec. With my ares ring and candycanes I did 3.0 dmg/pec With Isis LLP16 With A103 hunting Feffoids. Just seems to me that the MkII give roughly same dmg/pec and dmg/sec as the other cheap guns Im using now (kallous 6...
  7. J

Yeah I know. But With the Kallous 6 and A103 you get about same eco and dmg/sec. With my ares ring and candycanes I did 3.0 dmg/pec With Isis LLP16 With A103 hunting Feffoids. Just seems to me that the MkII give roughly same dmg/pec and dmg/sec as the other cheap guns Im using now (kallous 6...
  8. J

Hey. Im pretty New here, so take it easy on me. When I first saw this gun on launch I thought it was 4+ dmg/pec. And decided I wanted it. After Reading alot about it, and found "real" dmg/pec I'm not so impressed. Almost have all the parts for adjusting, but wondering if Im making a mistake...
  9. J

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted

Did you get this? If so: How is this gun working for you? Almost ready to do the Upgrade myself, but the more I read the less impressed I am With the Mkii adj. How is this gun any better than for ex. the Kallous (L) guns? Doing some compares at entropedia, the Kallous 6 and 7 With correct...
  10. J

Discovery: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II

How is this gun working for you? Almost ready to do the Upgrade myself, but the more I read the less impressed I am With the Mkii adj. How is this gun any better than for ex. the Kallous (L) guns? Doing some compares at entropedia, the Kallous 6 and 7 With correct amp give almost same dmg/pec...
  11. J

Question: Error code 36

Well if enough players report this problem, it might cost them some Money. I was on Third run when I got the 5k star. If I had actually gotten the point I might have gotten a boost and done the NeXT 37 hours, which would have cost a lot. But not getting my Points and not getting my rewards, Im...
  12. J

Question: Error code 36

So I just got a glorious star 5000 point, which would give me 5307 points in total, 3 rewards summing up to 250 ped ammo. Got the error, no starpoints, no 250 ped ammo. Did you guys ever get your points/rewards. Would think MA had fixed this by now...
Back