Search results

1. Moonbiter

Logging mining returns since October 2019

Can you please elaborate why do you think that enhancers are bugged?
  2. Moonbiter

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

He means that decay of mining tools is not included in the tt return, unlike hunting, where the only extra costs are armor/fap decay, which can be minimized in various ways. One example, mining with TerraMaster6 at 120% unamped, basically your input is at 110.49% for enmatters, 105.24% for...
  3. Moonbiter

Well, i don't even know where to start. Let's begin with point that not all crafters are gamblers. Materials like narc, niks, cobalt, blaus are used mostly in amplifier BPs and those are mostly never crafted for gambling, but for profit. Miners got their MUs, and then in turn paid MUs to...
  4. Moonbiter

Well, new hunters can go after vixens, which is almost always a break even or profit. Crafters could probably break even with basic sheet metal, back when residue prices were normal. My main point however, that prior to this change, for all of the PE/EU history it was possible to mine for...
  5. Moonbiter

Agreed, you can go after rares. But realistically how many areas contain something like gold or redu? And meanwhile fresh miner starting out, has no chance for break even (let alone profit) while still exploring areas and skilling up to level high enough to use deep finders for rares.
  6. Moonbiter

With MUs being this low, mining isn't viable anymore in vast majority of areas. And since it's by far most boring profession, i doubt anyone would mine with no chance to at least break even unless you hit a tower. And as Strash log has shown, over millions of peds cycled returns average out, so...
  7. Moonbiter

Yes, that certainly had an effect. But pick any material auction history and you will see a sharp decline in all since december last year, the time when explosives were introduced. Materials currently are at all time low markups, and it's NOT because of overmining.
  8. Moonbiter

Oh for god's sake, it's not about jealousy. It's about that crafting materials straight from tt are ruining markup of mined materials. (And hunting stackables for that matter)
  9. Moonbiter

Question: Why is EP BP Gambling?

That is true, but to get that kind of equipment, they still had to buy it, or loot it, while hunting with L. Thus the investment. The only investment here is BP, which is like 2-3k. For that amount of money you could never buy unlimited gear to hunt/mine at that kind of level.
  10. Moonbiter

Question: Why is EP BP Gambling?

Basically yes, it allows interaction with loot system at a high-end level (20 peds per click, that's like mining with lvl13 or killing dasps) with no involvement in the actual economy. It's just Trade terminal -> Crafting machine and back. Imho for the RCE economy to function, all professions...
  11. Moonbiter

Your name has been added, and sorry about full inbox, cleared it up a bit.
  12. Moonbiter

I agree with all your points, however i think the main crux of the issue is the 20ped per click explosives IV blueprint. There's no way in hunting or mining that you could cycle peds at that level purely with stuff from TT. In mining you either have to buy amps with markup or invest heavily into...
  13. Moonbiter

Well, you seem to have some grudge against miners. It's not an exclusive club, everyone is free to pick up finder and go out to mine. If you think that solution is bringing all of MU to lowest common denominator, then i pity you. Hunting needs to be improved instead, not other professions...
  14. Moonbiter

I didn't say my average was 106%. Most materials are at that price currently. And this thread is not about me. As i said, i'm playing since 2006, so i know a few things how the mining works. Please discuss the issue of this petition, if you have more things to contribute.
  15. Moonbiter

Well, as this is petition for a change, and you are satisfied with status quo, i see no point in that.
  16. Moonbiter

Well, changing tactics hardly works when most minerals are 106% Unlike hunting where you can get items with nice markups, or crafting with BP drops... MU is the only way to bridge the returns gap.
  17. Moonbiter

Avatars who signed petition: Luke Moonbiter Sinclair lllllllllll Sachi lllllllllll Miranda Montekis Nu Saurn Accolade Cerillas Granny Rowan Render Neil Greenleaf Stockton KingNobody Noway Nohow MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten Sean Rocket Connors Valentin Sir Valentin Vladar --...
  18. Moonbiter

Hello everyone. As some of you might be aware, i was an active miner a couple of years ago, and was playing pretty actively since 2006. In recent years some RL issues prevented me from actively playing, but i kept an eye on the market. This month i came back to pick up mining again, and frankly...
  19. Moonbiter

Achievement: Entropia master skill rank

Considering how slow skills increase at those levels, that's a trully amazing achievment :) Congratz!
  20. Moonbiter

Withdram Tax, Transaction Fee, etc...

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/
  21. Moonbiter

Selling: EWE LC-300 Ambush

If you are refering to entropedia numbers, it's not totally accurate. It doesn't account for enhancer consumption, so that calculation would be true if you had unlimited enhancers that do not break. In reality however, dpp goes down, but it needs a pretty large sample to determine by how much.
  22. Moonbiter

Bonus Pet XP Weekend

As far as i understand, you can only have one buff active.
  23. Moonbiter

Corinthian Kanin?

Does anyone know if speed buff from bunny stacks with speed buff from Harrier adj armor set?
Back