Search results

1. Moonbiter

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Hello everyone. As some of you might be aware, i was an active miner a couple of years ago, and was playing pretty actively since 2006. In recent years some RL issues prevented me from actively playing, but i kept an eye on the market. This month i came back to pick up mining again, and frankly...
  2. Moonbiter

CryEngine will fully support Linux, will we get a Linux client?

http://www.shacknews.com/article/83473/cryengine-to-fully-support-linux Pretty interesting development, helped by the upcoming Steam consoles as far as I can gather. So, do you think EU should develop a Linux client?
  3. Moonbiter

3 ATHs in 24h, has it happened before?

Really simple question. Wondering if it's some kind of new record for EU.
  4. Moonbiter

Question: Why are Armax LAs not maintained?

Maybe dumb question, but why Both New oxford OLA25 and Shinook OLA57 seems to be abandoned with numbers and maturity unlocked and dropping. Is it because of that temporary MA spawn back in June? Is it really that expensive to upkeep the DNA? I just don't get it, why invest tens of thousands USD...
  5. Moonbiter

FYI: Altitude is too high for vehicle.

I had this problem for a while with my returned quad, when trying to spawn it inside a mothership's hangar or inside a space station. Whenever I tried, i got this message: So i figured it was somehow bugged since it was stuck. However it turned out the items inside the quad storage were to...
  6. Moonbiter

Khorum Ice Dagger

Price-Check: Khorum Ice Dagger Looted inside Arkadia instance from Key 10. Would like to hear your thoughts of what it might be worth. Full tt 90tt, Decay (if i haven't messed anything up while measuring) 7.502pec.
  7. Moonbiter

Uber: Hell Tower 4.3k Cald

Well, coming back after a break, started mining on RT 2 months ago. So far 35k+ drops, 115k peds cycled and my first tower this year :) This brought me to 89.98% return over this time period. Have to say that right before this, i hit a terrible low, but it came back, as it always seems to. So...
  8. Moonbiter

Selling: Stealth armor blueprint collection

All 6 blueprints except for harness. Stealth Arm Guards (M/F)(C)(L) Blueprint QR 2.8 Stealth Foot Guards (M/F)(C)(L) Blueprint QR 1.3 Stealth Gloves (M/F)(C)(L) Blueprint QR 2.1 Stealth Helmet (M/F)(C)(L) Blueprint QR 3.5 Stealth Shin Guards (M/F)(C)(L) Blueprint QR...
  9. Moonbiter

Selling: Nemesis armor set (M)

Link to wiki page Asking price tt+820 SOLD
  10. Moonbiter

Buying: Level 2 amps in bulk

I know many crafters have no patience to sell these on auction, so i'm offering to buy them in bulk. Amounts over 600peds preferred, paying 105%. And value of individual amps over 40ped. Light or regular doesn't matter, for lights i can take from 25ped and above. Please send a PM to arrange a...
  11. Moonbiter

Steel Bird location?

Just saw some1 globaling on steel birds with "shared loot" option. Does anyone have a location for them? Edit: Hydra is back as well it seems.
  12. Moonbiter

Any banks currently operational?

I've checked Anshe's bank, and it didn't have enough money even for 400ped loan, so how about others, are all of them dead?
  13. Moonbiter

Question: Unusual lag for the past few days?

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but lately i've been having huge lag spikes. Like finder getting stuck in "searching" for a few minutes, loot from mob coming when i'm already on 10th mob after that, claim excavation taking forever (Excavator is working, but you get nothing)...
  14. Moonbiter

Question: Finder decay halved in ore-only mode?

I don't know if it has been posted already, but i found a curious discrepancy today in my finder decay. From before the VU which merged mining tools, Tk320 ore finder used to have 0.04303 ped decay. I used this value in my charts, and wiki still lists it. However, today after 490 drops in ore...
  15. Moonbiter

Uber: 6.2k Solis tower

Well, been away from Eu for most of the last year, now returned and got back into mining. Been taking part in the great event organized by MrTiddles in LA43. Was going with lvl8 amps, which i wouldn't use normally. Been mining there everyday for almost 2 weeks, and today i found this beauty. Of...
  16. Moonbiter

Selling: Tiger F set, T1

Sold :locked:
  17. Moonbiter

Selling: Damage enhancers I (cheaper than auc)

Damage enhancers I @345% (currently around 15% cheaper than auc) To arrange a trade, drop me a pm, or contact me on msn.
  18. Moonbiter

Almost tower in PVP4

Well, been mining in pvp4 in hope to improve my returns after terrible results during several past weeks, and i got this :yay: Needless to say, almost had a heart attack while extracting it :laugh: Thankfully no hostile encounters ;) Used Mt1k+ma104
  19. Moonbiter

Question: Anybody knows "Will WD Do"? (Owner of OLA-09)

There are 2 land areas with esto DNA. The one owned by DrDoom offers big ones, and OLA-09 has 3 dnas, but seems to be completely deserted (all dnas at minimum) So, anybody knows the owner? It would be really nice to have hunting grounds for small-medium esto.
  20. Moonbiter

Selling: Tier 1 Gremlin (M)

SB tt+200 BO tt+300 Auction runs for 3 days once sb is met. TT is around full.
  21. Moonbiter

Balancing Manager should be fired for incompentency

I'm just at a loss of words with frustration after latest 90k ATH on longtooth. This is the most ridiculous loot i have ever seen. Hundreds, if not thousand of people were shooting them for a week, and here 1 guy comes and gets everything. I killed ~1.5k of them myself w/o a single loot over...
  22. Moonbiter

FYI: Estate Auctions Bugged

Estate name is not shown on listing nor on the deed itself.
  23. Moonbiter

Selling: Nano Katana unL

Sale canceled.
  24. Moonbiter

Planet Benchmark bugged

It seems graph was remade, but now it appears to be bugged. Or maybe legend colors need to be updated. Because now it shows Rocktropia as having majority of globals, which is not correct. http://entropiatracker.com/planets.asp
  25. Moonbiter

Selling: Jaguar Shin Guards (M)

SB=BO tt+750 peds. Stats here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Jaguar
Back