Search results

1. K

This game never hates you, it loves every part of you.

so where in the hell did you get this information from mind dark as a private company if it's not from this year the information is not relevant one of the reasons why I stopped playing entropia Universe I don't know if it's going to be a live in the next 2 years does I don't know how much money...
  2. K

Kerberos

what armor do you recommend to kill the level 40 and DPS
  3. K

I think the mind force chip should be craftable

lacerating Attack Nanochip are impossible to find for my level I go through 4 to 3 limited chips a day if I can find that many I play for 12 hours a day hunting
  4. K

Buying: want to buy an unlimited Lacerating Attack Nanochip VIII

I'll pay 400 ped
  5. K

time for a super valuable lesson everyone

the problem is when you click on a message and if you click the okay button it deletes the message I don't have the message anymore of the person I sold it to
  6. K

time for a super valuable lesson everyone

double check it while you're putting up on the market or you might accidentally sell 28 Arcadia underground Deeds 71 ped for all of them instead of each individual one this is my most expensive mistake I've ever made in my life I live up to the name in the game I have herp derp that's what I...
  7. K

the option to mail people items and ped if they're offline

sometimes I'm busy so I'm not always able to be on with my friends to give them stuff this would make my life a lot easier
  8. K

Actual state of EU

I wish they would fix the texture bugs teleport into a location the floor is not even there it takes a minute for the floor to load and the auctioneer takes 3 minutes to load
  9. K

Dark Knight Apprentices (DKA) - New Society

how active is the voice chat on your Discord?
Back