Search results

1. S

Account locked without explaining why and ignoring me, what to do?

out of luck At least they're still letting you log in to their support website, that's more than some users get haha
  2. S

How come Entropia is not more popular?

Also they lock accounts and block all communications, albeit rarely and often deserved. I would never recommend this game to anybody I call friend. My brother will openly mock anybody for mentioning it.
  3. S

Brother locked. I'm scared.

Update: We could never get a response, or log in, for my brother. We emailed MA, could never log into his account, and tried everything I could think of. I guess his account is just gone. Maybe he did something to get locked I don't know, he tells me he didn't, but people lie I guess. I'm not...
  4. S

Tried that, no response. Maybe should try again.
  5. S

update Update: We could never get a response, or log in, for my brother. We emailed MA, could never log into his account, and tried everything I could think of. I guess his account is just gone. Maybe he did something to get locked I don't know, he tells me he didn't, but people lie I guess...
  6. S

So today I watched my brother try to login to the Mindark website and it doesn't let him log in. It just says error. I checked with my account on the same computer and it logged in fine. I'm scared because I have thousands of dollars worth of deeds, I'm scared because apparently Mindark locks...
  7. S

My girlfriend plays too and she didn't get locked. He said he couldn't log in on the website, but I'll ask him to try again tomorrow. He said he didn't do anything dodgy, but he can be a bit rude in chat sometimes. I've never seen him do anything that would get him locked though. I've never...
  8. S

I bought my deeds from the auction when they were first released. But I didn't know accounts got locked/deleted like this. If I knew that I would have never deposited so much money. I've heard of people being locked before but he can't even log into the mindark site. No reason given, just...
  9. S

My brother just got his account locked and can't log into the client or on the Mindark website. This is terrifying. I have 20 calypso land deeds. Knowing that my account could be locked at any minute is giving me extreme anxiety. When he tries to log in it says "this account has been locked"...
Back