Search results

1. J

Guess My Return EVENT (Free Guess & Win)

My guess is 13035.60 ped = 71% return. Good Luck
  2. J

Loot Algorithm ACTUALLY solved (RIP)

Yeah i was just going to say your math is way off. You need to find 20000 peds worth of markup.:ahh:
  3. J

Free For All ( FFA) Mining Mayhem : Win A Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp (Mining Only)

Register please John Grimreaper Weaver
  4. J

Easter Mayhem 2018 - Revised Defense Results

My guess is that the flags that prompted an initial DQ were exacerbated at the lower categories due to the use of high end armor and mayhem amps with life steal. This is one of the main reasons I was able to stay alive so long.
  5. J

Easter Mayhem 2018 - Revised Defense Results

Congrats to everyone. I’m glad to see most people were removed from the list once MA did an in depth investigation. I think this is definitely a step in the right direction to curb exploits and cheating. My suggestion next time would be to contact the players that are under possible DQ before...
  6. J

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

To anyone who believes all the accounts that were disqualified from Easter mayhem are only alts can blow me. I have been an active player since late 2013. EL data shows this. Also players who believe I would be only taking a small amount ped out of this game if I left can check my recent mining...
  7. J

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

I call a big BS on MA. I spent 1000s of Peds on this event to only be DQ’d. I ran my time with a tier 6 lr-40 and damage enhancers, Perseus armor with 6a plates, ares improved, athenic adjusted. Easter egg, hyper 15mg, Deva 15mg, Accu 15mg pills, medistim 10mg pills. Please tell me how this gets...
  8. J

*Pemphredo Island* Mining taxes back

Add me please John Grimreaper Weaver
  9. J

Ahh...the Estophyls OLA #28 TP (259,468)

Sign me up John Grimreaper Weaver
  10. J

Does weapon damage type mean anything against mobs?

I'm pretty sure it only matters in PVP areas. Different weapon damage vs armor
  11. J

Some mob's corpses are not appearing after kill/loot not registering

This happened to me twice today. Once hunting feffox and once hunting rexteleum. I also had a rexteleum kill me with over half its life left and when I came back it was dead and I was able to loot it. Submitted a support case, but have yet to hear back from MA.
  12. J

ZX Sinkadus

It's user bound. Only way to obtain it is through the starter packs.
  13. J

Renting out my Unique Mnemosyne Ring

Bump it up
  14. J

Bump bump bump
  15. J

Bump it up
  16. J

Bump it up
  17. J

Bump it up. Rates are 20day/130week/500month. Collateral is required to rent.
  18. J

Bump it to the top
  19. J

Bump it up
  20. J

Buying: WTB: king kong snubnose and beast amp

Like Darth said I am currently selling one on caly auction.
  21. J

Currently renting my unique ring. Great ring for skilling up quickly. No need to use skill pills. Daily/weekly/monthly rentals available. Price is negotiable. Colatteral required. PM in game please.
  22. J

Selling: Eudoracell pet

SOLD. Thread can be closed
  23. J

To the top:lolup:
  24. J

Bump it to the top
Back