Search results

1. G

Emerald Lakes News! Molisk +/- Raiders and Hunting Tax Drop, Enjoy!

*starts causing massacers looking for angel
  2. G

What 6 Would YOU Pick?

Argonauts/Molisks cause most ppl hunt them they both drop nice markup items often and ideally maturity if possible changing like every few months or so instead of mid maturity (most of the time mid maturity would be good) then making it go to max maturity for half a month to a month.
  3. G

WoF 2008 Estonia

im joining too No way il miss this im in :) Ellesedil godess heaven.
  4. G

Crysis Demo (Cry2 Engine) future Entropia engine

ram sise is limited by op system more than hardware there are 2-4gig ram sticks nowdays too but 32bit windows supports 4gig max only 64bit supports way more
  5. G

Spot the EU sounds

hof sound lol http://ajaviide.delfi.ee/games/?genre=sport&game=minipool a game my sister plays a lot for some reason i find it annoying if she has sound it plays hof sound when the different colored one is cleared (the one with shorter timer)
  6. G

You feel like Oreamps got nerfed?

if you look @ the mining hof board you can see the average hofs are up by several k since before the update they just boosted those by lowering average i think
  7. G

how to raise attributes: strength mainly??

the item limit of 50 will slow down just exseeding item amount limit will not be as much as weight or as noticeble if you dont belive me try it
  8. G

Earliest EU Player

Hi, Your avatar was created 2003-12-27. Regards, Entropia Support (asked a while back cause forgot lol)
  9. G

Eli, Grr, Dark, and medic Nikki Hit Gold! 30K chomper,

GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ...
  10. G

35 ped beacon

somone sell me a 35 ped beacon plz...
  11. G

35 ped beacon

why did you say 10 segs from 04-07 if boss only 1 boss per beacon
  12. G

35 ped beacon

anyone? (was too short)
  13. G

35 ped beacon

i need to log for 1-2h but il check forum as soon as back time differences are hard if any other want to offer feel free to post il check as soon as back feel free to pm too
  14. G

35 ped beacon

sent a pm about beacon want to meet ingame if possible
  15. G

35 ped beacon

have done 35 pedders before if seg only on laast room and troopers up to 5 on weaker type and up to 8 i think on harder one
  16. G

35 ped beacon

it is my birthday today and wanted to do a beacon hunt to celebrate anyone got 1 to sell me quick? il check forum often so il answer fast if anyone offers 1
  17. G

Eesti meeskond

i can come on any of the times exept sunday @ 20:00 i cant make that time
  18. G

Eesti meeskond

all of these times would suit me. so il come @ witchever time evreyone else is good to come the african team suggestion of on 16:00 on saturday is good in my opinion
  19. G

Eesti meeskond

il be on earlier then to discuss evreything that needs discussing
  20. G

Eesti meeskond

a good time for the hunt will be fun and lets beat them (or become poor trying) il be there @ 16:00 MA time on sunday :) hea aeg jahiks anname neile tappa (või jääme vaeseks üritades) olen kell 16:00 seal MA aja järgi
  21. G

Eesti meeskond

id like to know the times that will be suitable to all cause i dont know most of you. and then either me or anyone else who all agree on can talk to ireland team. id also like to know what times on the list evreyone would be suited with and then either me or someone else who evreyone agree on...
  22. G

Modify your MKII

i think you only notice it cause you only have lasers/scope on that one and i think you are seeing skill mod 17.5 and besides it 0 (guns own) the one on the left is what you have and one on the right is gun`S own stats (see the same with amps on 2 colums for stats)
  23. G

HUNT for your COUNTRY

For estonia I would like to represent Estonia then cause no one else seems to want to. dont know if i can be there but gonna do my best and try. Full ingame name Ellesedil Godess Heaven
  24. G

Tt dead OF211(L)

so you wont have trouble finding when things break in future il give you the simple math too full tt :121.2 breaks @ 3 % 121.2/100*3 =3.636 decay per bomb is 1.306 to find bombs you can drop: 121.2-3.636=117.564 117.564/0.01306=9001.837672 so if you get a full tt one you can drop 9001bombs with it
  25. G

Opinion Poll: Should low mobs drop good items

my opinion is they should drop the chance should be there but it should be way lower than on big end mobs for exsample lets make up a imaginable ratio 1000ppl hunt argos for a year 3 of them get a uber item 100ppl hunt hoggolos for a year the ratio should be like 10 of them get a uber item and...
Back