Search results

1. C

FEN Event Phase Two

Why all treads in here ends with personal assaults and dick swinging ? Nature of internet? Nobody says ppl of Caly stole something from ppl who dont hunt there, or people on other planets Deserve or Demand something! Bella just asked why it is like it is, kinda reminded "you know there is that...
  2. C

FEN Event Phase Two

Yes,why FEN items dont drop on other planets? Sure Argo claws and Maces belongs to Caly, all good with that but what about other stuff? Chips? Jumpers? Slacks? We are all slackers who dont hunt on Caly? If someone are going to say "its all because ppl dont cycle enough peds there"....get your...
  3. C

To click or not to click? The veteran new player experience

Not bad writing. About graphic... EU looks pretty neat if played not on safe mode or low settings. Now may i ask, u realise how big is EU? Now imagine MA upgrade graphic to level what engine can provide,to max level. How big will be download then? 2-3 terrabytes or more?? Do we want it? I...
  4. C

Entropia Goals For 2019?

2018 wasnt bad year, I did a lot in it :) Goals for 2019 1) unlock quickness finally (lvl53 evader atm) 2) get 5 digit hof in hunting 3) get 300 hp (not very realistic, 252 atm but we should aim for big goals right :laugh: ) Happy New Year and hof big !!
  5. C

Robot Legions Rise

Why everything should be shared?? I wanna my own Bulks, I dont like when somebody is poking my mobs with butter knife.
  6. C

Question: A thought about bowties

Yeah sure I miss that mob,not because of ribbon he wore ,but because he was made with imagination and love,he was different and unique. Look at those cannibal bosses now,can u see how they are different from rest of the spawn? We know how much MA loves textures and that kind of stuff,but so...
  7. C

FEN Event Announcement

Not bad event, i should say... People hunt,get tokens,sell tokens...cool prizes,all good.MA should trow such events more often. But for fk sake who celebrate 15 years anniversary in so lame way? Birthday should be fun and party and most of all good memories for all afterwards. Event is ok,not...
  8. C

FEN Event Announcement

The rules of event are so cool... I loged in...looted Gold tokens (3 of them) went to vendor NPC and... Hyperstim costs 25tokens+1ped= 26ped tt since tt value of 1token =1ped Shity L fap 750tokens+150ped=900ped Cool very cool event :yay::yay::yay:
  9. C

Which User Interface should be Overhauled next?

U forgot one very important option # None of them But if MA really wants to pretend they do something,let them mess with soc terminal.
  10. C

Waypoint or Not ?

Oh sweethearh i feel your pain. But... but.... new CEO loged in for couple times to see potentinal of game (product) about what he is in charge,got killed on punnys more then he would like to admit,and we got this feature. New feature,because he dint know about feature what exist in game from...
  11. C

VU 15.17.0 Kill Credit Problems

It dont seems, it is still here. But then, last VU wasnt aimed on bug fixes at all.
  12. C

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

Some of us players like this VU some not so much.We are free to express our judgement and feelings here,it is natural. What is interesting, those who dont like VU explain why,some provides analysis,some use irony and sarcasm. In opposite camp its very much like " good VU, people stop being...
  13. C

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

Shitload of new textures :yay: :yay::yay: I said it in one other tread " this cucumber have huge potential, but needs to be painted". Keep up with that dear Mindark, its very hard job to create illusion of work. I wonder how much human hours was spend on this cosmetic shit??
  14. C

Question about mechanics of joining a society

Not all soc are open to join. I kinda know one where every candidate is vetted and then put on voting.
  15. C

Letter from the CEO

So much deleted posts? Are PCF servers suddenly relocated from Sweden or NL (idk where that server is but im pretty sure not in North Korea)??? I did read those posts while mods was sleeping....a bit out of topic,yes probably, insulting? Those deleted posts are insulting me more then text what...
  16. C

AMA Ask Me Anything Compilation

Rant?? Respect?? Ost do u play the same game as we do? Since when questions like WHEN and WHY are considered to be disrespect? We all know in what sorry state EU is atm and I do feel sorry for new CEO (like human being for human being). Decisions of previous management bring us here,not...
  17. C

Letter from the CEO

Respect to BlackHawk!! Very well said ! While he nailed essence of EU and problems in EU, what did he said? Obvious things, things what are crystal clear in RCE game. Things what are obvious now, was obvious a year ago or 3 years ago. I was questioning myself,why MA is not addressing those core...
  18. C

Question: What is it?

To make it clear, i wasnt talking about returns in general,I was talking about big multis. Returns are set in stone now,nobody gets below 90%,most ppl i know are siting on 94-96% TT and nobody complains much. The problem (how i see it) is: casual player or so called noob hunting low hp mobs...
  19. C

Question: What is it?

I agree with Luiss. Yes here isnt personal loot pool,yes all should be equall to hit big multis,and yes we are not. Many players defend so called "noob hofs" and say its pure luck,here is more noobs out there then skilled players, etc bla bla bla Do u folks realise 1 uber kills more mobs in...
  20. C

Suggestion: Support weapons

Same with plasma and gauss weapons :( and power fists too :(
  21. C

Uber: Longtooth

GZ moi ami :) No luck involved,u simply are elite,u come, u hunt, u get uber, easy :)
  22. C

Event Category Chip Out Dysfunction!

I would not call it dysfunction. Chip in or chip out its every individual free choice,and game mechanisms allows it, all cool there. Skills given away for free also is not dysfunction caused by mayhems, its dysfunctional reality we live in. The fact most of the skills dont have any value is just...
  23. C

Event Category Chip Out Dysfunction!

Lock lvls? How do u imagine that? Dozen skills are contributing to one profesion, lets say u lock that prof, what then u dont gain any of those skills? Lets say u do what ever u want and never gain serendepity? U will stop advancing in mining if u have combat prof locked :laugh:
  24. C

Don't do this !

Tnx for sharing.... I did have plans to do dps support hunt....not anymore... Sorry for your loss. P.S. Thats means we can do support dps hunts ONLY with very trusted ppl, dmg shared loot,and they give loot to sponsor afterwards. Can be done,but but but..lets say stressfull
  25. C

Blatant Whining to get a hof.

May I hijack your tread? LT Silver done (on stalkers mostly) from 0 till 36k points bigest global 300+peds :eyecrazy: Where is my hof?? P.S. Im probably going crazy,but what are those 49,xxped loots? On LT i was getting 2-3 of them in hour,went to Levi, same shit only a bit less, did 24k point...
Back