Search results

1. Carl

How to dust your pc

I have bought many cans of airduster at £10 a time i smoke lots and my pc is fag ash city "fag=ciggerette in propper english:)" then i saw an ad compressor and tools £80 at lidiedee great i thought bigger than i thought does the job but does shake the house alot. so if ure feeling silly /want...
  2. Carl

Liquid cooling at last

At last ive managed to fit liquid cooling and by feck it does what it says on the tin :D was 3ghz quad intel now runnin at 4 happily under load whoot and in "moastly" a mid tower lool first time ive taken a motherboard out and first time ive fitted a cooler heres some pikkys "it will look better...
  3. Carl

Price check leather duster coat

sold mine for 5k gotta missing it vibe want one again got a feelling im gonna be out priced any help ?
  4. Carl

Selling: Selling zombie parts

Zombie leg zombie rotting flesh X2 zombie blood zombie plasma no idea what there worth but their on auction for 1 day no buyout starting at tt value bid away :):broke:
  5. Carl

In defence of rocktropia

ive heard lotsa people complaining about rocktropia the fact its got zombies wherewolves ect,,,, it dont fit with eu "thank god" hell if u dont get the idea listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYO4zLY-Nag Proper Rock with a capital R isnt all fluffy bunnys listen to ozzy.alice.lemmy even led...
  6. Carl

omfg Vasectomy tomorrow

Well i done it sighned the paperwork and tomorrow somebody ive never met is gonna take a knife to my love spuds and im fekkin shittin meself it was ok a week ago it was a way off now less than 24hr its a bit real:( im here to take my mind off it and hoping for some sympathy "yeah right" and cos...
  7. Carl

Entropia using nvidia 3d glasses answers

Hi i just stuck my neck out and got the new nvid 3d glasses and samngsung syncmaster 2233 120hz monitor Overveiw utube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLImrYqLsIA Before i start i must say i have only had these a few weeks and moast of these issues may be resolved with a few tweaks. How well...
  8. Carl

all fix to eu 1000

all u need is a babel fish Honest every time i remove it i crash go figure
  9. Carl

is the 500 ped depo free goldcard offer still on?

is the 500 ped depo free goldcard offer still on need to know for my wife birthday depo and does it auto send or do i need to apply
  10. Carl

Entropia Police

Bear with me i know what you are all thinkin But.... it solves a lot of problems have a 911 or uk 999 option on your bar "with a failsafe OK option" scamming going on dial 999 autoclicking going on dial 999 obviously if u suspect an autoclicker they turn up and give them 5 mins of screen...
  11. Carl

Happy birthday jayce

Happy birthday jayce now takes all night to do what u used to do allnight lol all the best m8
  12. Carl

Question: Withdrawl

I have just made an withdrawl request for the first time and was wondering. Does MA notify me by email when it is sent to my bank? and or if there are any problems with the cash transfer? i could not find any mention of wheather they do or not anywhere and it would be kinda handy to know...
  13. Carl

Selling: Full GHOUL (M)

Selling Full GHOUL (M) Starting at 14.5K ped forum bids prefered but if someone offers 20k by pm ill bite there hand off:laugh: "i wish" auction ends Fri 19 sept at 8pm Gmt i need a new pc so feel free to bid wildly:laugh:
  14. Carl

Where's my cow?

just got a new book Called wheres my cow? yes its only about 30 pages and it does tax my literary skills but the illustrations are exellent "fans of terry pratchett will understand":laugh: heres the format wheres my cow? is that my cow? it goes "Baa" its a sheep that's not my cow...
  15. Carl

Question: Calling all ghoul owners

i was going to ask support if at some point they could change ghoul to distinguish it from gnome and i thought id ask other owners what they think first i dont know about you but every time i go on a becon and loot lots of gnome i then spend half an hour at the tt terminal nervously...
  16. Carl

S:martial Full

Selling martial full unused full tt start bids 2k auction ends friday 22/02/08 19:00 ma time pm me or post Cheers all :)
  17. Carl

anyone had their xfire prize

i sent my email off to xfire last night and i have heard nothing as of yet a return email would of been nice telling me it will be in my storage or when it will turn up any one heard anything im starting to worry i did sompthing wrong when i sent the email or sompthing cheers all carl
  18. Carl

Eu personal internet radios anyone :)

Just to run an idea past u peeps :) as i was sat wathching my cpu getting nice and toasty running eu and wmp with streaming music How about Eu virtual streaming radios like a little ingame ipod u wear u can input a streaming url for your music and listen away and an option to let peple listen...
  19. Carl

Ready made masks

Hi i know i should jus post this in the selling section but as this seems to be the first ones on the forum for sale just to let u know their there :) selling these masks more imfo https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/94798-ready-made-masks.html
  20. Carl

Ready made masks

Hi ive decided to sell some of the masks i have made to finance some new ones i can sell the masks fine and the makup stays on them :) plus they map wonderfully onto others faces and fit both m an f im asking 150 peds for these tats on a large mask 198/200uses left so a bargin "best used on...
  21. Carl

Buying Makeup Masks Small

buying 2 or 3 makup masks small pm me or post meetup time/place Cheers
  22. Carl

Dr Almon Duchev LOG video found!!!

Reveals why everyone wants a log http://youtube.com/watch?v=dPHtKarae2Q&feature=related :lolup:
  23. Carl

UK Connection speed capping "a question"

I have been having connection problems for about a week at peak uk times i cant connect to entropia and as you can guess im starting to pull my hair out i did a ping test and found a bottleneck at 213.200.77.73 funny i thought so i did a bit of searching and found a lot of sites that say if u...
  24. Carl

Ghoul footguard (L)Bp a question

I have heard that there is no slot in the Bp books for several armors including ghoul and mention of a limeted Bp drop for them does this mean u do not need a slot in your book for (L)BP,s? "i have never crafted so i dont know this" also any guesses what affect this will have on the price as...
  25. Carl

Hunter thighs good price

buying hunter thighs please pm me cheers
Back