Search results

1. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Dark Knight Island Land on Arkadia

Dark Knight Island Land on Arkadia I am thinking about selling my land, so I am open for offers on it! DNA on the land is ...... Mutated Kamaldons 2 x DNA Mutated Bokols 2 x DNA Mutated Oro 1 x DNA The House on the land can fin be used as a shop as well as a home, and it is right by the...
  2. Cobra The Dark Knight

Bounty & Reward 25k peds

Bounty & Reward Start date 22nd June 2015 Cobra the Dark Knight, Land Owner of Dark Knights Island is looking for 1 DNA part to complete a set of Bokol Mutated DNA on his land and is offering the following Bounty & Rewards. Bounty Bokol Skull Plate DNA part 25,000 ped (must be looted on...
  3. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Eron SoulScreamer Plasma Rifel

Eron SoulScreamer Plasma Rifel i am seling this rifel if i get a ok offer PM me her or in game Stats : Damages: 80-160 20 attacks per minute 53.3 DPS 2.810 DPP 170 Range
  4. Cobra The Dark Knight

Buying: Kamaldon Tail Club Bounty 15K

~ Kamaldon Tail Club Bounty 15K ~ Dark Knights Island is looking for some Arkadian creature DNA and is now offering 15,000 PED for the brave colonist that can preserve the Kamaldon Tail Club that I can use to create the DNA with. ***** Trade me one Kamaldon Tail Club and you'll receive the...
  5. Cobra The Dark Knight

Buying: Arkoins

i wont to buy up sum arkoins arkadian mony so if you got sum send me a pric on them
  6. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Supremacy Male UL 7 Parts Full Amor

Supremacy Male UL 7 Parts Full Amor Protection Stab: 25 HP Cut: 49 HP Impact: 49 HP Penetration: 30 HP Burn: 49 HP Cold: 9 HP Acid: 11 HP Electric: 12 HP Close: 123 HP Firearms: 79 HP Total: 234 HP Durability: 5200 All parts are tier 0.9, and ready to be tiered...
  7. Cobra The Dark Knight

IFN Intelligence: New attack forces detected!

IFN Intelligence: New attack forces detected! http://arkadiaforum.com/content.php
  8. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: SandStorm Amor F and M parts

i am Selling This parts ther open for bides Sandstorm Arms F Sandstorm Thights F Sandstorm Feets M PM me or writt her what you wont to giv for sum lik this :yay:
  9. Cobra The Dark Knight

Ifn alert: Threat condition oscar

IFN Intelligence has intercepted Oratan communications which suggest that a major attack is imminent. Details are unavailable at this time and a definitive target has not yet been identified. Due to current commitments surrounding the Oratan Exodus, substantial IFN reserve assets are not...
  10. Cobra The Dark Knight

Loading Problems whit EU

i got huges problems whit loading eu when i wont to start it up had it sinc ther last vu to day i cant start it up what so ever so ther server messages say always evry dam time Could not connect to the update server just kep on saying that and wont load the game what so ever is ther...
  11. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Supremacy M UL / imp m2870 / Golden key BP 90 L / Codex 12/Shagadi Disintegration Sword

Taking offers on this itimes Supremacy Male UL 7 Parts Full Amor All of the amor is redy for tiring Protection Stab: 25 HP Cut: 49 HP Impact: 49 HP Penetration: 30 HP Burn: 49 HP Cold: 9 HP Acid: 11 HP Electric: 12 HP Close: 123 HP Firearms: 79 HP Total: 234 HP Durability...
  12. Cobra The Dark Knight

Ma rely mest up whit the update ther

the ma only waring is 5 minets you cant do a instanc don in 5 minets so ther waring whit rebot in 5 minits rely suck ass dam ther start to get dam stupit at ma dont think what so ever on them coustimers what so ever this is to fare out rely dam i am pist off that coast me around...
  13. Cobra The Dark Knight

Buying: Dark Knight of Arkadia Amor Parts M

i am looking for parts to this amor so com whit what you got in M amor of it Dark Knight of Arkadia Amor Parts M :yay:
  14. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Supremacy M Amor UL

Supremacy M Amor UL 'this is up for sel if i get the right pric for it its a full 7 Parts M Amor Stab: 25 HP Cut: 49 HP Impact: 49 HP Penetration: 30 HP Burn: 49 HP Cold: 9 HP Acid: 11 HP Electric: 12 HP Close: 123 HP Firearms: 79 HP Total: 234 HP Economy Durability: 5200 Set...
  15. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Omegaton M2870 Improved Handgun

i will se what i can get in for this nice gun its Tirert 6 tiring is 6.7 now so soon redy for tire 7 Omegaton M2870 Improved Handgun Damage: 63 HP Range: 44.0 meter Attacks: 67 /min Reload: 0.9 seconds Damage/second: 70.4 HP Power: 3095.4 Economy Decay: 0.500 PEC Ammo: 1400...
  16. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Golden Key BP and Codex

hay i got a Golden key BP for sel Golden key BP L 90 Cliks Golden key Codex 9 stk i wont to se what i can get for this so writt me what you wont to giv for sum lik this :yay:
  17. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Yuka Long bone for Dna

Yuka Long bone for Dna i am taking offres in on this fin DNA part so com whit bids on it if i loot more DNA for Yuka is the buy of this bone the first i will contakt for the rest of the parts i get MVH Cobra
  18. Cobra The Dark Knight

Discovery: Yuka Long bone DNA Dicoverert

Yuka Long bone DNA Dicoverert if eny intrast in it so say i am seling it if pric is right
  19. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Supremacy Amor 7 Parts

. .
  20. Cobra The Dark Knight

Is the servers Down or

Is the servers Down or i got a problem when i was logt in cuten shot on eny mobs ther was frozen lik i run around lik a ghost was at troy on the prots now i cant log in agin what so ever try lik 20 times
  21. Cobra The Dark Knight

dit the server just go down

i ctd and now it say the servers ar off line her dit the server just go down
  22. Cobra The Dark Knight

Mean Names - Scandinavia and the World

Mean Names - Scandinavia and the World
  23. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

giv me a offer on it and maby i will sel it if the pric is right is going can be exchangs for deeds or mony maby a new gun. Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II tire 2 redy for tire 3 Specifications Class:Carbine Type:Laser Weight:3.9 kg Stats Damage:72 HP Range:104.5 meter Attacks:60 /min...
  24. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Supremacy Amor 7 Parts

send you bedst offer it was the first 7 parts complet amore in ther game of sup amor ther is no tiring on it all parts is 0.9 and redy for tiring Supremacy Amor 7 Parts Can be Exchangs for deeds or peds dont rely looking for eny new amor i dont rely ned amor eny more Weight: 27.7 kg...
  25. Cobra The Dark Knight

this site is a scamm

eingee .com this site is a scammer site 100% and dont even go and take a look for you never know what you get back from ther so kep out of it and hop MA is geting it lockt giv the youser of the name neg rep and he will get farster bannet and it will stop so we can se other postes in her...
Back