Search results

1. C

Selling: SELLING XTLC 400 , Tier 9.81

Hello all, SELLING: XTLC 400 Tier 9,81 Please message me trough forum or in game name Cudic Cuda CudachiNi. Start BID 19k Buyout 24k Wikipedia link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=CDF_XTLC_400 Good luck on migration!
  2. C

Selling: SELLING: [Christmas Ring 2020] and Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2

Hello everyone. I am looking to sell these two items. Price of scope is negotiable and the price of ring is not negotiable. I am not interested in item trades! You are able to contact me with offer in game as well. SELLING [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2] - 70k SELLING [Christmas Ring 2020] -...
  3. C

Buying: BUYING EQUIPMENT

BUYING: -[Lion Arm Guards (F)] -[Dune Rider Thigh Guards (F)] set -Christmas Ring 2019] -Modified ek-2600
  4. C

Selling: SELLING some items

SELLING: - [Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition] = tt+22k - [A&P Series Mayhem BP-130] tier 2.9 tt+110k - [Quad-Wing Interceptor - Justifier] / SOLD - set [Nemesis Foot Guards, Adjusted (F)] SOLD - [Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Improved] SOLD - set [Angel Harness, FEN Edition (M)] / SOLD
  5. C

Buying: BUYING: RX OpTac x2 helm and feet

RX OpTac x2 Helmet and Feet . Both male pm me in game
  6. C

Selling: Mayhem Star Points 300.000

Hello everyone. I am selling bulk of 274.000 star points price of it is 4pec each , if you take the whole stack I'm ready to lower the price to 3.5 pec each.
  7. C

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2600 tier 1.9

Hello. Selling [Modified EMT kit Ek-2600] tier 1.9 for tt+7900. I accept peds only and the price is not negotiable. PM IN GAME IF INTERESTED ! :wise:
  8. C

Selling: Cuda's Migration Action SALE !!!

Hello all entropians.Since I know many of you are gearing up for the big migration event I decided to surprise you all with some action prices and get you geared up for quite nice price for the following items. ACTION PRICE!!! Full sets: [Ursa Harness (M,L)] (600ped tt) markup is 107% on all...
  9. C

Buying: Buying augmented athenic ring

BUYING: Augmented Athenic Ring PM price on forum or in game
  10. C

Info: Mod 2600 healing service

Hello everyone. I'd just like to inform community that I am doing healing service with MOD 2600.I do short and long hour jobs .Mostly I charge only decay and if hunters hunt ends good for him id appreciate some kind of tip. For the upcoming Migration I will have a bunch of people that already...
  11. C

Buying: LION Arm,Shins and gloves

I am interested to buy these armor part , if u are selling or know someone who is selling please pm me in game or trough forum with the price. (Female)
  12. C

Info: End of TheAncient's for me

Hello to everyone. I have been member of "TheAncients" society for couple of months nearly a year , watched many people come and go and I always ask myself will I ever be leaving this society because some of the members are so good friends that I have to call "in game family" .Since I was not...
  13. C

Selling: [Christmas Strongbox]

SELLING 529 [Christmas Strongbox]'s . 6ped each
  14. C

Buying: Looted Limited Armor Parts

Hello everyone. I am buying all looted limited armor part for near markup price , PM me in game. Showing most interest in armors like supremacy,chronicle,shadow,angel,rutuba,spartacus and others...
  15. C

Selling Female ARMOR parts

SELLING: [Jaguar Harness (F)] Tier 5 [Paradox Harness (F)] [Ghost Harness (F)] SOLD [Ghost Shin Guards (F)] SOLD [Rascal Thigh Guards (F)] [Rascal Harness (F)] [Rascal Shin Guards (F)] [Rascal Foot Guards (F)] [Rascal Gloves (F)]
  16. C

Selling: Tier 8.9 Emik Enigma L4

SELLING Tier 8.9 Emik Enigma L4
  17. C

Buying: BUYING [Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack]

Hello to everyone. I am looking to buy Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack , my offer would be 22k in PED + Tier 8.9 Emik Enigma L4 (valued at 19.5k). PM me in game or over the forum.
  18. C

Selling: Christmas Strongboxes

Selling 520 Christmas Boxes - 5ped each
  19. C

Selling: Adjusted resto chip

Hello Guys. I am looking for someone who wants to buy my adjusted resto chip tt+4750.
  20. C

Selling: SELLING Xmas RING 2017

Selling Christmas Ring 2017 - 40.000ped :wtg:
  21. C

Buying: BUYING any amount of FFA STARS

Hello all. I am buying any amount of FFA STARS 3pec per point.
  22. C

Selling: Selling equipment for HUNTERS!

Hello everyone. I would like to announce few items that I am selling atm,please PM me on forum or in game .I am taking only pure ped no item trades or anything! SELLING: Set of [Adjusted Jaguar Harness (M)] (price +7,5k) [CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I] 2.9 (+5,5kped) SOLD [EWE LC-100 Frontier]...
  23. C

Selling: Selling rare [0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF] TIER 8

SELLING OxO for 11k contact me in game. SOLD
  24. C

Selling: Selling Gentleman Suit

Hello everyone. Since the summer is coming I have decided to sell my very first suit that I got when I started playing,it's a really nice piece of clothes and I was wearing it for the past 3 months.As the summer is coming so my outfit has to change so I am selling my whole suit for: Trade...
  25. C

Discovered Lemmy Bushweed

Hello everyone. This is my third visit to Rocktropia and I was hunting with a friend of mine when I discovered this. :dunce: Shout out to my hunting buddy "LaShawn Lavinian McGhee" who was there with me when this moment was written down in Entropia history :cool::cool: PS: Anyone has any...
Back