Search results

1. vic_skaya

Selling: Ascension Skyripper (L) and Ascension Strider (L)

Ascension Skyripper (L) Colors: Ascension colors (Black, purple, yellow) Movement decay! Yes, there is movement decay! Buyout: 500 PED Ascension Strider (L) Colors: Ascension colors (Black, purple, yellow) Faster than Strider MK.II (L) Buyout: 300 PED Feel free to send me offers! I am not...
  2. vic_skaya

Selling: Apartment @ Treasure Island City Platinum 12B

It's in the building right next to TP has a view of the adjacent apartment building! Feel free to drop by to visit. Nothing much in it and will clear out everything but lights when you buy it. Price: Sold please close
  3. vic_skaya

Selling: Ascension Armour Set (M)

Yes, this is the armour set from the Next Island Community Recognition Program! I've been seen wearing it around and to be honest, even though I am in love with the set, I don't grind much so thought this set would be better in the hands of a grinder or player who wants to build up their avatar...
  4. vic_skaya

Skaya's Buy/Sell Post (Skill Sale!!)

Since I want to keep my buy/sell posts in one place, I will be listing items I am buying and selling here instead of making individual threads. Note: I'm trying to build up the collateral for bigger chipping amounts. Please bring your own ESI! Selling Skills Skill TT Value (ESI Needed) TT...
  5. vic_skaya

Danny's Shop on Next Island

Danny’s Shop Hello all! A few friends and I have started stocking a shop on Next Island with stackables for sale. These are targeted at crafters and low-level players and most of the items in the shop will be small stacks. We will be attempting to make the prices fair and at market value, with...
  6. vic_skaya

Selling: Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600 T1 with good tier rates

Hello, Update: Kit was sold for price below! I'm selling my favourite item in-game, my Mod 2600. It has great tiers and is ready for tier 2 now. Asking price: TT + 8000 PED All tier rates: 164 149 154 139 138 154 132 155 124 112 Can contact me on: Discord: Skaya#2126 In-game: Vic Oskar...
  7. vic_skaya

Selling: Armatrix LP-70 FEN Edition (L) and other things

Currently selling: Adj Pixie Set [M] -> TT+60 Feel free to PM me in-game: Vic Oskar Skaya or on the forum!
  8. vic_skaya

Selling: Pill buffs 10mg

Pills I have in inventory: ----- - Hyperstim 10mg -> 0 units - Accustim 10mg -> 30 units Price: 7 ped per pill. Can drop a message to me a message in-game. :)
  9. vic_skaya

Selling: My set of vigilante (M)

It has been a great time with this set for robots and hunting. Price: TT+350 UPDATE: SOLD Skaya
  10. vic_skaya

Selling: Some things

Armours: Vigilante (F) full set - Sold Adj Musca full set - Sold Gear: Misc: I check forum messages and replies most of the time but you can always PM here, in-game Vic Oskar Skaya. Cheers Skaya Update: Stuff has been sold. Thread can be closed
  11. vic_skaya

Skaya's Mystical Heal Service

Good day, and welcome to my heal service! I am mainly on Calypso but occasionally travel to other planets so if you catch me there, I'll try not to run away. Equipment: Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600 Divine Intervention Chip +13% faster reload!! Your own heal kit if I have the level for it Costs...
Back