Search results

1. F

Selling: Want too swap my [Ares Ring Improved] +some peds for a [Athenic Ring Modified]

Want to swap my [Ares Ring Improved] +some peds for a [Athenic Ring Modified] PM me your offer or post here.
  2. F

Selling: Rare item!: Urban Nomad Storm Coat (F)

For a friend I'm selling this Urban Nomad Storm Coat (F), this is one of the rarest coats in game. Reply with your offer or sent me a PM here or in game (Frank JJ The Greatest)
  3. F

Selling: Rare item!: Urban Nomad Black Boots (F)

For a friend I'm selling these Urban Nomad Black Boots (F), these are one of the rarest boots in game. Reply with your offer or sent me a PM here or in game (Frank JJ The Greatest)
  4. F

Selling: Aquila gloves (f) Unlimited

For unkown reason it is not tracked by EL, but I have looted the first unlimited Aquila gloves female. Iam selling these for a start bid of tt+1500!! auction will end at aug 9th. BO 3k Greetings JJ
  5. F

More evades from mobs?

Is it me or are mobs evading alot more than normal? Sorry for my english, I mean, do you get more yellow lines saying this creature evaded your attack, not if you get more evade skills.
  6. F

Selling: Auction of LVL 7 finder amplifier (L) blueprint with a QR of 76!

Iam auctioning this LVL 7 finder amplifier (L) blueprint with a QR of 76 Start Bid is 1.000 ped Buy out is 1.500 ped Current highest bid is 1050 ped End of auction is saturday 7 september 2013 at 18.00hrs calypso time Put your bids here or in PM Look here and see 1k ped is a bargain...
  7. F

Selling: Unlimited LVL 7 finder amplifier (L) blueprint QR76 !!

Iam taking offers on this Unlimited LVL 7 finder amplifier (L) blueprint with a QR of 76!!! Sent me a PM or post your offer here!
  8. F

Selling: Female Jaguar armor parts thighs and harness

Iam selling Female Jaguar armor parts thighs and harness: Taking bids here or in PM Grtz JJ
  9. F

Selling: 8 pieces of female clothes

Iam selling for someone the following female clothes: This tanktop is colored with black paint This tanktop is colored with white paint Taking offers here or in PM Grtz JJ
  10. F

Selling: Full Thunderbird set Female Unlimited

SET IS SOLD Iam accepting bids on a full female thunderbird set (unlimited), post them here or PM them to me. See pic for tier DNA and such: BO is tt+875
  11. F

Pricecheck: Basic Propulsion System

Anyone have an idea of MU of a Basic Propulsion System? Thanks, JJ
  12. F

Buying: Speed Metal

Iam buying speed metal looted from instances on Rocktropia. PM me your ammount and % you want for it. Thanks! JJ
  13. F

Selling: ESI 157ped tt

Selling ESI 157ped tt, now Iam in Twin if you want a quick buy, else make me an offer I cant refuse
  14. F

Happy birthday Sweetthang

Happy 25th birthday hun ;) Hope you have a great day :D :yay::wtg::birthday::beerchug::cheer::drink:
  15. F

Uber: Silent ATH with unlimited gun :D

People who know me, know I have hunted Oculus alot because of the nice CB24 (L) guns they drop and I like too use those. So today I went again because my stack of CB24 guns was down too 1 with very low tt and I needed a new one. Of course you always hope too loot an unl version of it but I am...
  16. F

Uber: Sweet & JJ did it again!

And this time it was Jaguar shoes (F) in a 50somewhatped global from trox :yay: Click to enlarge
  17. F

6K Beacon mission!

Supremacy Reign went up for some aliens to CP. We had a few globals but overall the loot was bad. So Mrs Peel proposed to do the 35ped beacon she had. We needed a 6th person for this because we were only with 5. Friend of the soc Silva Mak seemed too be the maze expert so she was asked too join...
  18. F

My first mining hof 771 ped narc

My first mining hof is a 771 ped narc: Click to enlarge gear is OF105+OA101 and it brought up my extraction skill that i unlocked a few days ago up a bit :)
  19. F

Happy Birthday H0n3y!

Happy Birthday H0n3y! :yay::wtg::woot::birthday::drink: Hope you have a great day! and dont :shots: too much ;)
  20. F

1k kreltin

I dont like the walking-brains much, but this one i like :) I think its my first uber i got alone. It was 2k of pancreas oil: Click to enlarge
  21. F

4 crits in a row :)

I was happy because i hitted 3 crits in a row for the first time, took screeny of it, and after that i pulled the trigger again and woot, another crit :) I think its a nice achievement ;) Click to enlarge
  22. F

Selling 2 Chomper bones

We looted 2 Chomper bones and want too sell them. So pm me or leave a post with your bid and if you want them both.
  23. F

Uber or not? Minor tp chip

Well its great for me ;-) After hunting gradivore a few days for a minor tp chip i heard attacker drop them too. So i went to pvp4 and shot a few. At nummber 8 or 9 got some swirlies and this: Click to enlarge There was also a full hedoc-sk20 and full emik-s30 in it. And man, its so nice too...
  24. F

My first full korss

And a few other :) Click to enlarge
  25. F

Selling Bear arms (M), Bear helmet (M) and Beast amp

Selling Bear arms (M), Bear helmet (M) and Beast amp. Post message or pm me.
Back