Search results

1. Dergin Skellig

No Rest for the Weary

(Previous episode: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279509-Waking-up-after-five-years-of-CryoSleep ) After waking up from a long CryoSleep and feeling disoriented, lost, and confused in a changed new world, Reynard was starting to get a grip on his situation and...
  2. Dergin Skellig

Waking up after five years of CryoSleep

Reynard was confused. It was like waking up in a dark room after a midday nap. He didn’t know if it was morning or night, but more importantly he didn’t know where he was. He checked his system’s chronometer to find out he had been gone almost exactly five years. Five years in CryoSleep! No...
  3. Dergin Skellig

Question: Fog in Entropia

I was told there is some cool Fog in Entropia. Where would I find this?
  4. Dergin Skellig

Canadian in Ukraine

10 characters
  5. Dergin Skellig

Selling: -=| Duchev Log part 17 |=-

As the title states I am selling a Duchev Log, part 17. Taking offers via thread or PM. I will pounce on the first fair one. Ends March 1, 2009. For more information visit this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/38999-fog-d.html
  6. Dergin Skellig

HoF: The Clumsy Hunter

As the hunter groggily arose from his short and fitful sleep, he realized he was underneath a wrecked airship. (The old model with Omegaton markings) A quick glance around told him he was at Billy's junkyard, and not for the first time he asked himself why he ever agreed to test Moh's...
  7. Dergin Skellig

Info: New Atrox! Revealed to be DEADLY!

Holy crap, just got a screenie of new Atrox before I got disconnected! They do be FIERCE! Beware his BLP
  8. Dergin Skellig

Onboard Video?

Hello all, will EU run with onboard video at all? Just curious since the woman got a new machine for working at home but didnt get the video card upgrade I was bugging her to, lol. Doesnt want me taking over hers but if EU runs on her onboard graphics, I might still :p
  9. Dergin Skellig

Selling <<EVADE Implant>>

After the last sale I thought I would sell another! Selling an EVADE skill implant of about 11.5ped tt value. Sale ends 12:00 Calypso Time Christmas Day (scroll to bottom of this forum for Calypso time) Starting bid of 800 ped (under 7000%) with a Buyout of 860 (under 7500%). Bid via PM's or...
  10. Dergin Skellig

EVADE for the Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone! I have placed an "EVADE" skill implant (12.56) in the auction for 500%-1000% Less than everyone else, and about 1000% less than average. If you or your loved ones need some Holiday Evasion, this is a great opportunity to get it! Its up for 24h, on page 1. Good luck...
  11. Dergin Skellig

Wish Fulfilled? New Partnership!

An exciting new partnership in the works! Liberace has been contacted. RuPaul has been contacted. Paul Reuben has been contacted. Liberace, RuPaul, and Paul Reuben have teamed up with the Design team to create and display the new Login Screen! Note Liberace's flair for fashion! RuPaul's...
  12. Dergin Skellig

Authorizing...

Hello, Earlier today I went to Shinook to try some Mining, when upon arriving there was a mass of Avatars standing at the teleport staring at it. I thought something might be goofy with that server area as happened before, so tried to load my tp chip to get out. Tried. I got the Busy Item...
  13. Dergin Skellig

Going "Bulls Deep" in Armax

The hunter peers at his invitation once more, shaking his head in disbelief. "You are invited to the Armax Local #2405 Beach Party, Attire Casual" it read, with some flowery language that added a bit of sophistication to it all. "Well," he thought as he got ready for the party, "if this is...
  14. Dergin Skellig

Some morning wood by the lush pink valleys

Went out this morning to play with the armax, their so cuddly. See how this one nuzzled me up against a tree... :) After he was tuckered out from play, I decided to find another one. This time I gently approached the luscious pink valleys, one hand on my weapon. I saw who I wanted, and...
  15. Dergin Skellig

Selling **COMBAT** Skills!

After the last big skill sale, the following COMBAT remain: Skill Name Avatar Amount Estimated TT (WikiTools skilltool) AIM:............2935..................27.35 HandGun:....2015..................11.88 IRD:............2406..................16.91...
  16. Dergin Skellig

Isis LR41 and a FAP-5

It's been a while since I posted in this section, but the globals have bene piling up over the weekend along with the odd item or two. Without further adieu, here is the performance. HandGunner picks up an MK.II I decided that Korss were becoming a bit too pricey to buy and hunting Feffs or...
  17. Dergin Skellig

Friendly Garden

Greetings, I've made a small friendly garden in my apartment, and I invite any who wish to view it to come on down. It's at TI-Copper Apt. 15-D. It only took about 5 minutes to put together and theres plenty of configurations. I'd be glad to walk you through making or designing one, just...
  18. Dergin Skellig

Selling Various Skills

Greetings, I'm interested in selling some varying skills. I have an ESI and inserter ready to go, I just need a buyer to hang with while I chip them out and buy new ESI to continue doing so. Prices are negotiable at point of sale for under auction graph listing. Anyway, contact me asap via...
  19. Dergin Skellig

Selling: EP-40 Mercenary

Selling a :handgun: Name: EWE EP-40 Mercenary Class: Pistol Type: Laser TT: 7.50 currently Bidding will Start at tt+99. With a BuyOut of tt+150. The auction will run for 24 hours, ending tomorrow (May 23, 15:00 MA Time, bottom of page for current MA time) Bids can be placed via bidding...
  20. Dergin Skellig

Selling Blueprints: Equipment/Armor/Tailoring

Hello, this auction is for the following groups of Blueprints. The auction will run for about 24 hours (Now till Jan. 21/07 15:30 Calypso Time) and be available for pickup anytime I'm not working. The winner(s) will be contacted via PM to arrange a convenient meeting time and place. Unsold...
  21. Dergin Skellig

Selling Full -Vigilante- (M)

This auction is for a Full Set of "Vigilante" armor (M). It is notoriously good for robot hunting, as well as a good set to Plate for various targets. It will run for almost 24 hours (til Dec.29, 20:00 Calypso time) Armor graphic and stats can be viewed here...
  22. Dergin Skellig

Skinned Armor?

Sabakuma Patterned Armor? Anyone else see Skinned Armor's?
  23. Dergin Skellig

New way to post pics?

Thanks for fixing up the Picture Upload and Thread linking! :D
  24. Dergin Skellig

Sale: Full Gremlin (M)

Selling a Full set of Gremlin Armor (M). TT is almost full. Starting bid is tt+325. Buyout bid is tt+400. This auction will run for 24 hours (until 16:59 ingame time, Nov 13/06) PM bids and/or replies to this thread accepted.
  25. Dergin Skellig

Selling Gremlin (M) set

der mit hissen hellig 10 characters
Back