Search results

1. D

Selling: The weapons junkyard has a new owner :)

The Junkyard has for the most of it been sold, if the owner wishes to step forward, it is up to him to declare.
  2. D

Mission Galactica 2 at the same time?

as far as i know, nope the chain can only be active once
  3. D

Since I have no clue which ones are true dead, or just rare droppings, I can't give any price. I can assume that BP's as "Omegaton Bur Ning (L) Blueprint" which used to be a rare drop by itself in the past, would now be considered dead or extremely rare drop ( possible same for the X1 and...
  4. D

Ye I know, it aint a true junkyard at all, but well I'm not using them so they are prone to remain under the dust, till they found some better owner i guess. I know some bp's are more rare then others, which make them interesting for collectors, or people that just run BP's to see if side drops...
  5. D

News: Release is Taking Longer than Expected

Sow... anyone able to inform us what went wrong? Like did the database that contained all ped-card values died upon upgrading? I see 2 names in green viewing the topic.. yet no word.. Not even an "we're still working on it and yes we know the emergency work is taking longer then the entire...
  6. D

Question: Spam in PM

Just got online again after a good year not... and out of the Blue ;) Emily tells me she "wants you"... to click a damned link
  7. D

Paypal is Down

I would welcome that, but would suggest to move they keys also into a craftable items, where the boxes are lootable/minable. As there is no direct profit for MA on the purchase of the box/keys, it would eventually become a market product, where markup and construction fees will fluctuate...
  8. D

Paypal is Down

But has nothing to do with PayPal pulling out of Libra, yes the fees are mad these days, though still people like to use it and thus seem okay to pay the fee ( or got trapped in a monopoly).
  9. D

Paypal is Down

Highly doubt it has anything to do with MindArk. If anyone from support can inform us of the status in regards to PayPal, I would be delighted.
  10. D

EntropiaInvest presents: Mining - Low Tax, High MU

Add me to the register please :) Jeffrey Whoeier Middelbos Wi;; not mine till end of the month, but will visit one of the Island by then :)
  11. D

Info: Sweaters United 1ped per k NO GOOD

In all honestly, I've seen the decline over the years while skills building up on those that stand in the circle during those years. Yes MA chose to remove the cap, instead of lifting it. Yes MA chose to increase stones, fruit and dung spawns, to a point where we can claim they are close to no...
  12. D

Selling: Ghoul Foot Guards Blueprint (L) 10 clicks & Prosecutor M15 (L) Blueprint (L) 14 clicks

The longer I think about clicking it myself, the more I'm annoyed by the expensive grind towards it (still 2 levels to go), so here it is: Ghoul Foot Guards Blueprint (L) with 10 clicks on it. Same goes for the Prosecutor M15 (L) Blueprint (L) with 14 clicks on it Also hold an Omegaton Bur...
  13. D

Kirtz dissapeared or am I just blody unlucky

Thanks for confirming it to still being found. I actually seek it for crafting purpose.. Yes I'm well aware I need to be amped up for it, guess I'm just unlucky in my search for it, nonetheless I'll keep up the search then. Once again Thanks
  14. D

Kirtz dissapeared or am I just blody unlucky

Hi all, Been wondering what happend with Kirtz, I've been out of the game for roughly 2 years and I am aware of resources being moved every now and then, hence I check LBML before targetting a region. But as Kirtz is not mentioned at all, I've been blasting Caly on a blind hunch for it. Is...
  15. D

PC Ghoul foot guard Blueprint (L) 11 clicks or the item itself

As the topic mentions, looking for a more up to date pricing of the BP or the part, as I have no clue if people are actually still using this armor, it is beyond my knowledge what the price is. Bonus Q for those willing to give it a shot; 10 clicks Prosecutor ML-15 (L) Blueprint (L)
  16. D

Suggestion: New line of L weapons (and other stuffs)

Being in this game quite long, it rarely happends that MA admits to this (as most if not all players called this a mistake when it launched.). (L) weapons should be similar to the bone, to their uL versions, markup is part of this game and is the driver between choosing to use 100(0)+...
  17. D

Help: What the actual f**k?

Besides that it isn't the basic principle of "chance of succes", it will generate a large, perhaps too large, issue as object with high mu, would drop to no MU in a matter of hours after this would become effective. Since "COS" isn't at all a guarantee, but more of a dice toss, the chance of...
  18. D

Buying: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Looking to buy Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II , pm me any offers, or catch me ingame as "whoeier"
  19. D

Crafting service, based on Calypso

Since I'm mostly ingame just for the chat, and grind some low tier bp's, I see no reason why not to help out those that do not have the skill's, but desire a specific item/comp. My current levels are: Laser Weapons engineer 25 BLP Weapons engineer 25 Plasma Weapons engineer...
Back