Search results

1. D

Selling: The weapons junkyard has a new owner :)

Ye I know, it aint a true junkyard at all, but well I'm not using them so they are prone to remain under the dust, till they found some better owner i guess. I know some bp's are more rare then others, which make them interesting for collectors, or people that just run BP's to see if side drops...
  2. D

Selling: Ghoul Foot Guards Blueprint (L) 10 clicks & Prosecutor M15 (L) Blueprint (L) 14 clicks

The longer I think about clicking it myself, the more I'm annoyed by the expensive grind towards it (still 2 levels to go), so here it is: Ghoul Foot Guards Blueprint (L) with 10 clicks on it. Same goes for the Prosecutor M15 (L) Blueprint (L) with 14 clicks on it Also hold an Omegaton Bur...
  3. D

Kirtz dissapeared or am I just blody unlucky

Hi all, Been wondering what happend with Kirtz, I've been out of the game for roughly 2 years and I am aware of resources being moved every now and then, hence I check LBML before targetting a region. But as Kirtz is not mentioned at all, I've been blasting Caly on a blind hunch for it. Is...
  4. D

PC Ghoul foot guard Blueprint (L) 11 clicks or the item itself

As the topic mentions, looking for a more up to date pricing of the BP or the part, as I have no clue if people are actually still using this armor, it is beyond my knowledge what the price is. Bonus Q for those willing to give it a shot; 10 clicks Prosecutor ML-15 (L) Blueprint (L)
  5. D

Buying: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Looking to buy Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II , pm me any offers, or catch me ingame as "whoeier"
  6. D

Crafting service, based on Calypso

Since I'm mostly ingame just for the chat, and grind some low tier bp's, I see no reason why not to help out those that do not have the skill's, but desire a specific item/comp. My current levels are: Laser Weapons engineer 25 BLP Weapons engineer 25 Plasma Weapons engineer...
Back