Search results

1. Dfunkt

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Register Doctor Dfunkt Funkenstein
  2. Dfunkt

Fire Forge ARR 8000

Thanks for the quick responses,folks. Now I have to decide what to do, the way you both describe it I really am tempted to re-think parting with it.:confused:
  3. Dfunkt

Fire Forge ARR 8000

Looking for a price check on my laser rifle from days gone by. What is a fair price to ask on one of these? Tier is less than 1.
  4. Dfunkt

Akbar's Travels - Project Entropia & Entropia Universe Login pages Through the years -

stumbled across this on an old hard drive... Akbar, love your gathering of info on EU. I think the game needs more historians like your self. I found a login screen in my screenshots, from February 4, 2003 (according to the file info.)
  5. 2003 login screen

2003 login screen

6. Dfunkt

Old schooler checkin' price Argo Big Claw, A106

Title says it..Any other old DNA stuff sought after ( i.e. Sabakuma Fang) ?:bull:
  7. Dfunkt

Funky Santa plays the slots!

a 101 fun run..gambling for a refill on the peds! 1646 hof! Many thanks to Raven for warming up the machine with an even bigger one only a few minutes before:)
  8. Slots!

Slots!

9. Dfunkt

HU Proudly Presents "HU's Our Daddy"

Now I find this thread, always a day late and a ped short! We are a HU's... little demon spawn...illegitimate love children...
  10. Dfunkt

What a wonderful Wednesday!

Thank you for the haircut! One of the 3rd place xfire drawing winners and a free hair cut today...double hof!
  11. Dfunkt

Oldest society

I think our Soc, though not as active is older than all of these on the list. Check it out on the Terminal 2003-01-01 :)
  12. Dfunkt

If there was a dating agency in EU...

:wtg:M avatar seeks to sweat with healthy (110+) F avatar, have not taken my armour off in months, and I have a rather large dung collection, also enjoy killing small animals for their oils. If you are in need of romance i am sure i can get a chip for that, though that would depend on markup...
  13. Dfunkt

Aug 17th 15:00 MA Time - Team Opalo Hunt

Count me in! ..should be fun..where do we meet again on sunday?
  14. Dfunkt

Remember when...(old screenshots!)..

Nice armour there! Underwear and settler shins? hehe.. As far as the ghost thing i have some screens of that as well, i have one in my signature because it looked pretty cool. I think we used to explore as ghost to see where the high level mobs were.
  15. Dfunkt

Remember when...(old screenshots!)..

Well it is a new year, and often it is a time for nostalgia. While looking through some old files, i stumbled upon some old screen captures. I have been pretty much been playing off and on since beta, probably more off than on...except again for the last few months. Anyhow i thought i would...
  16. oldwarrior

oldwarrior

17. Dfunkt

Please report all bugs/issues via the Support section

Pulsing enviroment! The entire enviroment is pulsating at a slow rate like maybe a heart beat rate, it is kind of making me ill actually. I ran both, windowed and full screen with same results. The actually movement is minimal almost same amount as when someone bombs near you except slow...
  18. Dfunkt

Version Update 9.1.1

Pulsing enviroment! Same thing is happening to me, starting to make me ill...looks like a heart beat pace, like 60 pulses per min..:nutkick:
  19. Dfunkt

Kill 20 Guards and get bonus!!!

great event idea! I did not get a chance to try till the last spot was all that was left but chasing down specific maturity made this a fun challenge. More please! Grats to all the winners.
  20. Dfunkt

4a plates vs. 5a plates

I now have a set of both for my ghost armor...has anyone else tried and compared these 2 in the field?..primarily hunting usually suspects Trox,Armax,Trax,Nex,Feffs,Goki,Argos etc etc. I know what the charts say,but what do you peeps think?
  21. Dfunkt

i have a number between 0 and 10k

808 (as in the drum machine, or as in 'state' -who used drum machines- both references for you old folks like me)
  22. Dfunkt

feffoid madness..

In the great rush to hunt feffs for their korss 400(s) , well this happened...:yay:
  23. feffoiding me

feffoiding me

24. feffoiding me 2

feffoiding me 2

25. Dfunkt

efficiency question by a mid lvl laser pistoleer

You hep cats are the greatest for the quick response... It looks like it is 400(L) for the win, i will have to box the m2910 for the future still a great gun when i have the skill to match it. ..I think i am going to make armour bumper stickers that say '...another one of Korss whorss'...
Back