Search results

1. Dfunkt

Fire Forge ARR 8000

Looking for a price check on my laser rifle from days gone by. What is a fair price to ask on one of these? Tier is less than 1.
  2. Dfunkt

Old schooler checkin' price Argo Big Claw, A106

Title says it..Any other old DNA stuff sought after ( i.e. Sabakuma Fang) ?:bull:
  3. Dfunkt

Funky Santa plays the slots!

a 101 fun run..gambling for a refill on the peds! 1646 hof! Many thanks to Raven for warming up the machine with an even bigger one only a few minutes before:)
  4. Dfunkt

Remember when...(old screenshots!)..

Well it is a new year, and often it is a time for nostalgia. While looking through some old files, i stumbled upon some old screen captures. I have been pretty much been playing off and on since beta, probably more off than on...except again for the last few months. Anyhow i thought i would...
  5. Dfunkt

4a plates vs. 5a plates

I now have a set of both for my ghost armor...has anyone else tried and compared these 2 in the field?..primarily hunting usually suspects Trox,Armax,Trax,Nex,Feffs,Goki,Argos etc etc. I know what the charts say,but what do you peeps think?
  6. Dfunkt

feffoid madness..

In the great rush to hunt feffs for their korss 400(s) , well this happened...:yay:
  7. Dfunkt

efficiency question by a mid lvl laser pistoleer

old schooler coming back to the game needs some advice. I am a lvl 23 laser pistoleer and i generally hunt the usual suspects for my lvl..ambu/mid atrox/mid longu/high allo etc....I have a m2910, which is nice, but should i be using that then switch to a small gun for the last couple kill shots...
  8. Dfunkt

So excited i forgot to check if there was a contest..1886 young trox

I hit it on my first trox in tiny troxland north of rei's defense. No screenie, my PE ass was giving me problems, and i had it closed. All ped though..plus 1 board,1 DNA A, 1 elctro matrix. :)
Back