Search results

1. HostileRick

EU BUD-Entropia Universe's Building Unit Developers

Although dealing with some in-activeness . i must say , all in all we made great progress this year . with the acquiring of 10 CLDs without selling our estate was a major boost in our abilities to hit goal . keep it up EU BUD :D
  2. HostileRick

With the release of the Arkadian Moon Deeds , Expect another society D.R.I.P. system
  3. HostileRick

I understand as it just covers the basics . PM me in game or on forums . ill answer any questions .
  4. HostileRick

I have donated another AUD
  5. HostileRick

Incentive boost coming up . Members watch the forums closer ;)
  6. HostileRick

delete this post please -> the only way i could think to do it .
  7. HostileRick

delete this post please .
  8. HostileRick

9. HostileRick

wow and you cant delete previous post , smh
  10. HostileRick

11. HostileRick

12. HostileRick

13. HostileRick

14. HostileRick

Secondary Goals 1. HQ Buildings- EUBUD Investments Sanctuary Cove building 1 (1/3 deeds) 2. Buildable Land Plot - EUBUD Inc. 3. Taxable Land Area - EUBUD Corp. 4. MotherShip -EUBUD Ent.
  15. HostileRick

Tier 1 = 10 society members - 10,000 AUDs - 1,000 CLDs Tier 2 = 20 society members - 20,000 AUDs - 2,000 CLDs Tier 3 = 30 society members - 30,000 AUDs - 3,000 CLDs Tier 4 = 40 society members - 40,000 AUDs - 4,000 CLDs Tier 5 = 50 society members - 50,000 AUDs - 5,000 CLDs strict 10 members...
  16. HostileRick

Currently what I'm working on and current progress http://i.imgur.com/sR3ueQS.png
  17. HostileRick

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Arkadia_Underground_Deeds a total of 200k deeds is available http://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/ There are a total of 60,000 Calypso Land Deeds.
  18. HostileRick

EU BUD Log In Chain This chain will be used for members to post when they log in . Members - when you log in , post . let the community see our activity . Let the community know we actively work on the investment goal . Not asking anything difficult just post what your today plan is and or...
  19. HostileRick

EU BUD Donation Chain This thread will be used to keep track of donations by members. Explanation of society default (society disband): the investment in the society will be passed back out to investors in the form of aud cld or ped. (note: once AUD and/or CLD payouts begin no refund will be...
  20. HostileRick

EU BUD Store Chain This is a thread chain for the society's Store . EU BUD and its Members Currently the society is looking for a society in need of Vibrant Sweat that we can supply our sweat fund to . As i am sure that this will be the main ingame funding of the operation besides depoing ...
  21. HostileRick

Thanks mate ! :cool: just your basic stockmarket "DRIP" system being applied in eu ;)
  22. HostileRick

EU BUD-Entropia Universe's Building Unit Developers 10 avatar soc 1st goal AUD Reinvest Fund (10,000 before payout) payout=1AUD a day to a person, equaling 2 AUDs a month to each soc member . payouts go as positioned 1 is the 1st and 11th, 2 is the 2nd and 12th , 3 is the 3rd and 13th , ect...
Back