Search results

1. Luna_Nyx

Question: GFX performance?

I think also something to consider is that they are still running cryengine 2... which probably lacks some engine optimisations that most current engines or versions of cryengine have.
  2. Luna_Nyx

The Enigma Keys — Final Stage Coming...

Some guy(can't recall the name) said at the instance that you shouldn't need any more than 40 ped ammo..I have also heard people were getting around 20 ish ped from the crate... so id say somewhere between 30-40 ped ammo would probably be safe.
  3. Luna_Nyx

The Enigma Keys — Final Stage Coming...

Well..the last section of stage 3 is broken. Has been for over 24hrs now- so anyone still doing it there is no rush...as I highly doubt that the mission will be fixed until monday.:(
  4. Luna_Nyx

Smells Like Nerd Spirit!

:laugh: This is great :wtg:
  5. Luna_Nyx

Space Opera - Coming to a Galaxy Near You!!

Let there be more :yay:
  6. Luna_Nyx

LOL when was this, I like many others have tried to show you the truth. I guess that is a hard pill to swallow....
  7. Luna_Nyx

And some more.... I think this one really highlights the type of person you are defending :mad: <removed>
  8. 4znh9da

4znh9da

9. Luna_Nyx

a little longer chat log for those who want it :)
  10. hba2zas

hba2zas

11. Luna_Nyx

I would have left it at the imgur link but i know some people don't like viewing external links, and the nature of the image i felt it important that it was easily accessed hence the change.
  12. Luna_Nyx

only alterations i have done is changed it from png to jpg lol as they are not supported by this forum...
  13. xjxlrdk

xjxlrdk

14. Luna_Nyx

Seen as you don't want long chat logs here is a short and sweet one :laugh: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/6/2/1/0/xjxlrdk.jpg
  15. Luna_Nyx

Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

Agreed, I honestly feel like Mindark no longer care about its customers anymore :mad:
  16. Luna_Nyx

yea steam is also down for me and my housemate too :S maybe something bigger is happening lol as u say
  17. Luna_Nyx

Also for me must have been taken down early lol :mad:
  18. Luna_Nyx

Achievement: 100 Great Master Vehicle Structural Engineer

Congratulations ! :yay: The dedication that must have been put in to reach that level is very impressive :) - lets hoping we get a space update this year! :)
  19. Luna_Nyx

SIRS - Structural Integrity Reinforcement Service

Sounds like a interesting venture. Wish you the best of luck with it ! :yay:
Back