Search results

1. D

a Wow and thanks to MA

05 Sep 2007 You wrote: I made a withdrawal request recently and would like a statement of the amount I withdrew and also processing status, thank you. 05 Sep 2007 Entropia Support: Hi, Your withdrawal order: ID xxxx Reg 2007-09-03 Amount: xxxxx PED - withdrawal fee As bank withdrawals are...
  2. D

S> full gremlin M

hi, selling full gremlin M full TT, 600 ped total (exact with wiki price). I can only log in from around 0000-0500 GMT-6 time so make sure you can meet me then, thanks
  3. D

back to the aurli acid debate

Lets revive it again, and see if anyone has any new info. The only thing I've noticed, is going against aurli in ghost+2a is pretty painful, I could manage the weaks and with a ton of fapping and a coin toss , a watcher. So recently I went back with gremlin+4a, and now Ive managed to tank 2...
  4. D

Buying: Gremlin set (M)

Looking for a set of gremlin (M), can trade a set of ghost+peds or just peds. I'm on CND at the moment but will be down in a few days. :ahh:
  5. D

My hunting pattern

Since the last vu shakeup, my hunting pattern was pretty cut and dry. 100 PED ammo run, TT/repair, repeat. Usually went to a new area also. Since the change, it seems like the ~80% tt return hunt is nearly impossible to achieve back to back. I've tried going with 200 PED also, but the bad...
  6. D

S> Hardened Alloy BP

SOLD- close thread
  7. D

PC: hardened alloy bp

any guesses? its not (L)
  8. D

I need more..more...morsusilex?

So I'd like to post up on these things for a bit, and was wondering if anyone has found a decent spawn of them. I know their general location on the se corner of eudoria, but they are all sparse. So if anyone would be kind enough to give some insight it is much appreciated.
  9. D

bzzzz bzzzz

After looting a shogun harness (F) (added to wiki) and sollomate outbacko from an igni, I was wondering if anyone actually hunts these things. igni/diripi, you know what i'm saying. Does anyone actually go out of their way to find and kill these things or are you like myself who just kills...
  10. D

Auction listings for BP's could use an adjustment

BP's should be listed as % instead of TT+ due to varying TT values. Should I say more?
  11. D

Wanted: 6 x 4a's

Lookin for a set of 4a's at a fair price, pm or reply in-thread. thanks :)
  12. D

thanks x2 to mr esto

glad all those skills and gear paid off, oh wait this isnt a cp global :rolleyes: breer power :rolleyes:
  13. D

Buying- Omegaton 2910

like the title says, i'm looking for a m2910, and I'd rather not help put a resellers kid's through college so a decent price would be good as well. THX :D
  14. D

Keeping track of the hunt.....

I really enjoy reading through threads that keep track of returns/etc on a hunt, and if theres any interest in it, I will keep track of mine and post them here. Let me know if interested, also if anyone knows of a tool that keeps track of hunt stats (like the NRF tool) that'd be cool too.
  15. D

Different damage types and how they work?

Was wondering if anyone knew of a thread with the answer to this, or could tell me this. Was talking with a friend and we were trying to figure this out. Lets say for ex. atrox has 33% imp/cut/stab, does this mean it has a 33% chance to hit you with one type of damage? or does it mean that...
  16. D

solo/team globals 3/16

a few from today
  17. D

tig's cp trip

18. D

couple more from last few days

one from us in our beloved spot and a few team pics from 2 days ago and the best one
  19. D

armax team

few pics from last weeks armax team. :)
  20. D

Selling: Freand Delta

Buy my delta! tt is around 20 peds tt+300 takes it.* *disclaimer: this offer does not include frequent flyer miles or any other type of points package, discount on airfare, or expedited baggage handling.
  21. D

PC: breer m2a unlimited bp

Considering investing in one of these, anyone have a guesstimate of how much they go for?
  22. D

genius at work, click here

I'd like everyone to know how much of a genius I am, I overpayed on a bulltac 10 bp by about 370 or so PEDs, as I saw an auction I was interested in and since it was at 0:00 I tried to hurry and bid another ped. Well apparently I hit the wrong button in my flurry of mouse clicks. So if anyone...
  23. D

On a disciple hunt again :)

well its that time of year, and I'm ready to pick up a few disciples. Anyone who is interested please let me know, I don't necessarily have any serious requirements, just no scammers ofc. I don't require my disciples to deposit, as I played for weeks without depositing myself. I do however...
  24. D

bpc

hi all i finally unlocked it. mme:1377 eng:1410 mech:718 int: 42 :D
  25. D

Selling> full vigi M

After my last few episodes with bots, i decided I should not have this set anymore. 6a's seem to do the job just as well for the beacons, so first tt+320 takes it :D
Back