Search results

1. H

Selling: Adjusted Nemesis Female Tier 4.0 - 4.8 (Highest Tiered Set In Game By Far)

Hello, As per the title "Selling Full Adjusted Nemesis Female"" Harness Tier 4.8 Arms Tier 4.8 The rest is from 4.0 to 4.3 The set comes with enhancers enough for 5 in each tier in each piece. **The above may change as I'm still using** Please PM me Offers.
  2. H

Selling: Hypercharged A105

Hello, Looking to sell my Hypercharged A105 TT+2000
  3. H

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted Tier 2.4

Hello, Sorry i had to create this new thread as the last one bugged and I did give some time before posting again. Im considering the sale of my Adjusted MKII Tier 2.4 "This could increase as im still using the gun" More details of the gun can be found...
  4. H

Selling: Selling Outfit, Includes Master Coat Female (Blue/White)

Offer Right click the above box and open in new tab :) Thanks
  5. H

ES6_Hungwel Stream at a Realistic Level! Drop by and check us out on twitch!

Hello, I'm a returning Entropia player and thought I would take the time to stream my game play to help anyone else out there and to also spread the fun of Entropia. I play many games but mainly all my time is being spent on Entropia. Here is a few things about myself and my Avatar/Setup and...
  6. H

Buying: Full UL Bear Female

Hello, Im considering the purchase of full UL Bear Female if the offer is right. Please PM me on the forum with your offers. Cheers :D
Back