Search results

1. Alfhild

I wish ...

That The Skilling System Will Be The Same As It Used To Be :drool:
  2. Alfhild

Circle Of The Chosen

Anyways, I really dont know how much, when and if I will continue to play PE. I am (sorry - EU) still on some kind of break. So maybe I will start again at winter. Winter sounds like a great time to play :) The Great Gonzo: I wish u gl with your soc and have fun. I always felt like a bit too...
  3. Alfhild

Missed: Megan Meg Arlington

Society: The Dirty Dozen Full ingame name: Megan Meg Arlington Any one know where the hell he is?! Is just ...well... he dissapeared.
  4. Alfhild

A storry!

Cos I am sooo bored, something came in to my mind...we could write a nice story. So each can write one sentence only! And it goes like this: I start a story with one sentence and next person just continue it with another sentence and so on... Once uppon a time there was still the abillity to...
  5. Alfhild

Bored!

Ok, I am bored. I dont play 1st week after VU, well because I never have any luck 1st week after VU. Soooo.... now I am bored and I am calling all who wanna PM me that they do it now! Or...u can just write something here...anything! :D
  6. Alfhild

Alfhild's Diary

Empty For Now
  7. Alfhild

New Soc

Ok... I lost soc a week ago and I was thinking what do do next...or to join some soc or to be freelancer. It is kind of borring to be a freelancer actually... so I started to look for some nice society. I am not the person who doesnt care of that top 50 most skilled things... I would love to be...
  8. Alfhild

MA unlock?!

Ok, can pls someone tell me what skills cca. u should have to unlock this MA skill? I am skilling in LB and I have allready over 3.5k in them, but i still didnt unlock nothing, so pls help me and tell em when. :)
  9. Alfhild

PE Meeting IRL :)

I was thinking a long time ago...what if we would arrange a nice PE meeting IRL? So we could know eachother... and some ( as I see in off topic discussions ) could do something alse, not just meet eachother? :P Well it would be fun I think :) What do u think?
  10. Alfhild

What is wrong with hunting in this VU

Only I am or someone alse too, getting really really bad loot? Like only 10-40% back? :eek:
Back