Search results

1. T

Thread: another account hacked?? Continued....

There has been a lot of questions regarding a lot of things regarding myself, at the time of the hack of my account, so let me make things perfectly clear to everyone, I was infact hacked back then in 2007. I logged in and all my stuff was gone except for 10k on my pedcard, my angel was gone...
  2. T

Its that time again.

Hey you all know me I am NN, and I think it is about that time again where I will do my best to assist MindArk and of course any planet partners in making entropia as fun and exciting as possibly can become. In order to do just that, I’d like to say a few words. A little about me: Those of you...
  3. T

Lucifer

I see that Lucifer and his minions are gorverning this forum slightly to much I'd say, all the press news on neverdie are nothing but lies of Lucifer, no one believes in it, and I for one can already say that this fake bozzo doesn't even exist out there, he is figment of Lucifers imagination...
  4. T

For sale!!!

I have no other way of doing this, so I am extending my newest invention up for sale, and this goes out to all developers of the world. Oberon Dime System (TM). Is for sale, pricetag? 4 billion. U$D A little about Oberon Dime the System. It is a ruleset for complete implementation, of just...
  5. T

Technology and software must go hand in hand, for us to have a future.

For ages man has sought to create gold out of nothing, make money worth more, while at the same time maintaining the balance of value, as to what expenses might be. I would never have imagined that there would ever be a virtual universe that would actually be able to become teaming with life...
Back